• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

i'll only have the one fluffbum with me as DH is taking Nate for the day

I am still desperately trying to find someone to have Poppy as I think it will be a nightmare with a 3 year old! But I will always bring Jasper with me and it looks like Pops may have to tag along. It can be a group effort of "no, put it down!!" ;)

I am still desperately trying to find someone to have Poppy as I think it will be a nightmare with a 3 year old! But I will always bring Jasper with me and it looks like Pops may have to tag along. It can be a group effort of "no, put it down!!" ;)

I don't know how you feel about it, but there is a Creche there if you want a break :thumbup:

well I will have hands free to help!:thumbup:

Mine will probably be very interested in Poppy. She's so taken with the bigger girls and loves following them around. Don't know how Poppy feels about the younger ones though.

Mynx hope your LO recovers for Friday.

She seems ok today, she had another restless night but that's par for the course these days :sleep: Trouble is... OH is all full of cold and a really bad cough... GAAAHH keep those germs away from us!!!

Thanks girls I'll take you up on the free hands jessabella! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to use the creche but she won't be left for 10 minutes! The creche at th gym where she goes will only let me do half an hour at the moment as she starts screaming before we get in and doesn't stop until we get out! My advice I have learnt the hard way is get them used to creche/playgroup/nursery or a childminder before 3!!! Jasper is a little dream flirting away with the ladies but Poppy well that's another story. Must go as she has just declared that she has pooed in her pants! Oh the things I didn't think I'd ever say 3 years ago ;)

yay i have a pushchair and im toddler free on friday and set to rock and roll

:happydance:

2 more sleeps ladies!

:happydance: dont forget to print out the form for free entry for your child, any ladies that are bringing children :)

the form says 0-10 so i assume it means babies as well hun, they should have forms at the door but you will have to stop and fill one in, they cant expect people to print them off only

I think they might have them on door too yeah hopefully! But it says from 0 onwards as lynnikins says. Il do you one jo dont worry x

Lliena hun, would you mind very much printing 2 out for me please? :hugs:

Thanks hun :D I'll buy you a coffee when we're there ;)

We do have to do them for the babies as well but they always have lot on the door, I've been to 2 already this year ;)

I have half a solution I am going to bring both Pops and Jasper with me and then hubby is going to do a half day and collect her a one, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->