Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

Sounds good! I love bambootys, lovely fluff Jessabella!

oh i loved that bambooty :D I'm about to send back my BG V4 I bought as I didnt like the colour and i'm very tempted to swap it for a bambooty - whats the insert in them? looked at so many nappies on friday I cant remember now lol

awwww i'm gutted I missed out on meeting up with you all again though :( what time did you leave? we left just as it was closing :blush: got swept up with buying random things lol

The insert is attached one at either end. I love the fit of them :D Jo and I left about 3.30 as our train was at 3.50 :)

oh i loved that bambooty :D I'm about to send back my BG V4 I bought as I didnt like the colour and i'm very tempted to swap it for a bambooty - whats the insert in them? looked at so many nappies on friday I cant remember now lol

awwww i'm gutted I missed out on meeting up with you all again though :( what time did you leave? we left just as it was closing :blush: got swept up with buying random things lol

Oh I'm so tempted to get a few more for my tiny buns :blush:

oops! just changed my BGV4 for a bambooty LOL chose either Strawberries or tutu cute :D I was going to get a refund then realised I used the OHs paypal so wouldnt get the money back :blush: he would :blush:

Awww I was surprised I didnt see you all, now I realise why :(

Ohhhh did any of you get the massage from Tesco :D was fab :D

Ah my first chance to get on here since I met you all! Just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you all, sorry it wasn't for longer! You were all lovely with such gorgeous babies and baby bumps! Hope you all had a fab day, Me and Jessica did :D xXx
oh my gosh it was so great to meet you and even though beautiful jessica was asleep she was a doll..and a great name if I do say so myself..hahaha:haha:
ps where you live ...would have to see you again some time soon!

Aww bless ya! I live about 10 mins from Mynx in the Harrow/Wembley area. Would be lovely to see you again :) xXx

no didnt get a chance for a massage sadly i left about 5 i think by the time my OH got there to pick me up lol, OH was so happy with me not buying stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->