Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

I only took four..but cant get the camera out as I just feel asleep at the computer..now off to bed I go!

It was so great meeting you all yesterday!! I was shattered by the time I got home, so was Evie bless her! It was really nice to be able to put faces to names at last!

You know something? I didnt get round to buying any nappies, I'm so disappointed lol! I had money with me to get some night nappies but there just wasnt enough time in the day lol! Ah well, there's always online eh hehe!

Anyways, hope everyone's ok and big kisses to all the lovely babies I met yesterday :cloud9:

I loved the boys one jetters!

Mandarhino, i have a feeling albert will be the same in 6 months time :wacko:

I'm a bit achey after wearing the boy most of the day but not as bad as i expected :)

Dopey - I must say meeting you & Albert reminded me of what it was like all those months ago. Albert seems really similar to M! She is lovely and bright as a button but she's been hard work. It does get easier though, in case you are despairing. When she started napping longer in the day it totally changed my life. Shame it took till she was nearly 1 to do so.

I loved the boys one jetters!

Mandarhino, i have a feeling albert will be the same in 6 months time :wacko:

I'm a bit achey after wearing the boy most of the day but not as bad as i expected :)

oh I was just thining of you this morning ..and wondering how you were feeling after your first full day of babywearing! :flower:

sorry girls ..I didnt get any good photos...they are a bit dodgy:blush:
please mind my swollen pregnant face:nope:

Attachments

• emma and jessa.jpg
    emma and jessa.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
  • emma avalon and jo.jpg
    emma avalon and jo.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 15
  • PA221549.jpg
    PA221549.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21
Who is in the last picture!
I need to put some faces to there names:)

Albert and I on the left, mynx and evie in the middle and nickinoonoo on the right!

I can't believe how big A looks... where has my tiny baby gone??

Me = Blonde in black holding the baby (Evie)
Nikkinoonoo - In the stripes, texting on her phone :haha:
Dopey Jopey - With the gorgeous dreads and headscarf and her lovely, contented little man :cloud9:

Albert and I on the left, mynx and evie in the middle and nickinoonoo on the right!

I can't believe how big A looks... where has my tiny baby gone??

He's adorable :D So content!! He seemed so happy to just watch the world go by and smile while he did it :D

I am glad now that I know what SOME of the girls look like.
I just know usernames and babies lol!

He is such a good boy :cloud9:

All the babies were so gorgeous - and well behaved! Seeing all the customs that were about has made me realise i need a few more for A! :haha:

My braids are cheats :blush: i buy hair from the african hair shop for 3 quid, some wool from the habidashery and plait it in!

Ohhhh Sneaky:)

I had real ones and miss them like mad
But It was so much work to keep up.
I have three packages of hair that I never ended up making dread extensions out of.
And I have 2 double sided dreads hanging on a hanger when ever my Girlfriends come over and go in my closet why always ask what they are.

lol my camera never made it out either lol,
i got home put the boys to bed then got up and went out again and got in at half 5 this morning and got up at half 10 with the boys after being awake hourly or soo in that time caus one or other didnt want to sleep
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need a nap and serious caffine :coffee:

I had dreads too once upon a time but I chopped them off 16 years ago (!). And typing that sentence has made me feel very, very old.

I had dreads too once upon a time but I chopped them off 16 years ago (!). And typing that sentence has made me feel very, very old.

Aww :hugs: hun! If it's any consolation, I felt positively ancient standing next to the young yummy mummies!!

Those pics are funny Jess :D I bought an amber necklace, leopard print snowsuit and a Strawberry bambooty nappy whilst there. She has just had the strawberry one on unwashed and it lasted 4 hours..Im very impressed :D

lol my camera never made it out either lol,
i got home put the boys to bed then got up and went out again and got in at half 5 this morning and got up at half 10 with the boys after being awake hourly or soo in that time cause one or other didnt want to sleep
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need a nap and serious caffine :coffee:

mee too..Im so tired now..just sat down from baby shower...I want to hear all about your night out..what did you get up to..send me a fb message :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->