Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

Those pics are funny Jess :D I bought an amber necklace, leopard print snowsuit and a Strawberry bambooty nappy whilst there. She has just had the strawberry one on unwashed and it lasted 4 hours..Im very impressed :D
ohhh good to hear the strawberry bambooty went well...I cant wait to try mine..Olivia will be wearing it home from hospital!! :happydance:

I had dreads too once upon a time but I chopped them off 16 years ago (!). And typing that sentence has made me feel very, very old.

Aww :hugs: hun! If it's any consolation, I felt positively ancient standing next to the young yummy mummies!!

YEAH RIGHT...you are super yummy mummy..I think you are just beautiful! and I love your hair too..and you have such a beautiful girl!

What Jessabella said!!!!! Mynx you are a mega yummomummo!

Oh bless ya both :blush:

You wouldnt say that if you could see me now :rofl:

Oh bless ya both :blush:

You wouldnt say that if you could see me now :rofl:

haaha you should see me now in my polka dot jammies and big belly out for the world to see whilst lying on couch typing away..dotn know why but feels so much more natural when the belly is uncovered..weired..

ps..yes my feet are up!:haha:

Hehehe i'm nekkid snuggled up in duvet with greasy hair and hairy legs... sexxxxxxy

Hehe Jess, I always felt the same with my big belly ... as soon as I'd get in, the belly would be out... the relief was almost like the feeling when you've had your hair up all day and you take it down.. or when you take your bra off at the end of the day.. bliss!!

Jetters, lovin the greasy hair n hairy legs.. I aint far off that meself, big ole baggy cardi which has bobbled BIG TIME, paint covered tracky bottoms - LURVELY :rofl:

Ah my first chance to get on here since I met you all! Just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you all, sorry it wasn't for longer! You were all lovely with such gorgeous babies and baby bumps! Hope you all had a fab day, Me and Jessica did :D xXx

Ah my first chance to get on here since I met you all! Just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you all, sorry it wasn't for longer! You were all lovely with such gorgeous babies and baby bumps! Hope you all had a fab day, Me and Jessica did :D xXx

It was sooo lovely to meet you, Jessica is gorgeous and such a happy friendly girl!!! I shall be coming up to N.London to meet you and Mynx again soon!!! :happydance:

oh my gosh it was so great to meet you and even though beautiful jessica was asleep she was a doll..and a great name if I do say so myself..hahaha:haha:
ps where you live ...would have to see you again some time soon!

Hehehe i'm nekkid snuggled up in duvet with greasy hair and hairy legs... sexxxxxxy

ooooooooooooooooohhh nakkkidd..hahaha funny girl..its too cold...
hairy legs..I know about that...the hair groes way too fast when pregnant..cant be bothered to shave it!!

ooooooooooooooooohhh nakkkidd..hahaha funny girl..its too cold...
hairy legs..I know about that...the hair groes way too fast when pregnant..cant be bothered to shave it!!

Oh weird as I had the exact opposite. The hair on my legs hardly grew when I was pregnant. It was an unexpected benefit since I would have had difficulty reaching my legs to take care of it. Sadly it has all gone back to normal now.

Was nice to meet you as well Nic. Jessica is a beautiful child and I love her wavy blond hair.

Wish mine had blond hair. :cry: Everyone on both sides going back to grandparents were blond as children and she's got brown hair. I don't know where it came from.

Awww lovely piccies ladies! Jealous I couldnt go!

Did you buy anything/manage any freebies? :)

muuhhaaa I didnt buy anything :blush:

Attachments

• giraffewetbag_0.jpg
    giraffewetbag_0.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 33
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 33
  • botty-buddy-changing-mat-phthalate-free-pvc--623-p.jpg
    botty-buddy-changing-mat-phthalate-free-pvc--623-p.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
lol jess
yas hun i need to figure out what time/day works best for me to come over

I had nothing to do with Jess buying the bambooty either.

Wish i'd got one now!

I spoke to Alix about being a nappy advisor and if all goes ahead i'll have to get one for my demo bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->