Natural Parenting Northwest Meet

I prob cant coz of everything thats going on at the min.. hopefully once things are abit more settled :D

we have to plan pretty much day to day here as my OH is out of work, waiting to hear about jobs and attending courses the job centre put him on. If he is busy i have to see whether my MIL is around to help with the older boys and nursery runs. So i can't really vote for a day, i'll just have to see whether it's possible nearer the time x

I am, though it depends when, if I have any money at the time etc :lol:

Okay everyone, do people wanna throw some dates around of when they'll have saved up the money etc? :) xx

We're going to end up all being there at the same time aren't we lol

Not around the 22nd July, its my wedding anniversary so probably wont have much spare money and not too many weeks ahead, dont really want to be travelling all that way with morning sickness :lol:

hmm i wont be able to in july its too short notice for me to get money together

Could we perhaps make it a regular thing for those who live nearer, and then those who live further out can just come to whichever month they have money for? xx

sounds like a plan, you can all play with leyla and the new baby and i can sleep in the corner hahaha

x

Sounds like a plan to me, watch I don't steal the baby though :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"