Natural Parenting Northwest Meet

natural parenting is not cloth, i give up :shrug:

i can't do 5th July, got to take Ethan for a hospital appointment x

Well it involves cloth surely since half the natural parenting forum is taken over by cloth nappy threads...

Cloth is just one aspect of it, it includes baby wearing, co sleeping and other things too :)

Oh yeah I know that, thought she was trying to make out cloth wasn't classed as NP

If you can do more than one date then vote for all dates you can do in the poll :)

I voted for all as I can do all of them xx

I ca do most of them but voted for 23rd as its payday :D

lol, why dont u just come to this one, its not like anyones gna be saying ohhhh you dont use cloth nappies, you shouldnt be here!!!!

x

Lol cause I don't do any kind of natural parenting atm and I assume you all do which is why you've been invited. I'll try and get the other meet going, you should come to that one too, anyone can come, NP or not :)

You can come if you want to, doesn't really need to be made into a big deal. I only put it here because a lot of the people who use this section don't go into the meets section xx

Aw i just seen this, BOO, its 4.5 hours by car for me, and 80 quiod each way by train qith 3 changes! Too far and too expensive :( I'd need to stay the night.

PD you can stay at mine if you want? i have a spare room (well a craft room but its big enough for bed and travel cot aswell)

x

omg the one that is winning is over a month away :shock:

lets make it closer than that, im impatient :haha:

x

aw, i dont know if i can do a drive that long on my own with Ava, I will think about it, i cant do it soon tho, i have no money for petrol! (and my car EATS it up)

I do have a spare room but just been informed my FIL is moving in with us for the next few months!! :(

Well long story but he lives in devon (where we are from) but hes had enough down there and wants to travel so hes giving his flat up and coming to live with us so he can save for a caravan! Hes had enough of the rest of the family telling him how to live his life ect ect..

We cant say no as he put us up for 3 months last year but im not exactly thrilled at the idea!

Fair play to him. Imagine it will be a bit of a nightmare for you though :hugs: xx

Yea i get on with the guy but hes a typical old man (doesnt cook for himself, doesnt clean ect ect ) expects me to do it all! My oh is brill and helps with everything but when his dad is here its a different story! Ohhh and his dad has a huge dog who he wont go anywhere without! but c'est la vie!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->