Natural progesterone cream side effects??

Chezwick

FTM to Clark
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Anyone out there have natural progesterone cream delay AF? Last Thursday I started spotting (how I normally start AF), wasn't really feeling preggo, so I stopped the cream. I spotted Friday and Saturday and then nothing since then :wacko:. So I'm about 18DPO now. No preggo symptoms and I'm too nervous to test. :dohh: It does totally feel like AF is gonna start at any second but so far nothing else... Any ideas?? I haven't done anything else different this month and I'm pretty sure of when I O'd.

Thanks for anything! :flower:

I just started using the cream yesterday so I have no idea. You should test though! Good luck!

Ughhh I don't know.... I'm such a wimp. Maybe Friday :shrug:. I'll be a week late then. Thanks for responding, at least I know I'm not alone. Thanks! Good luck with the cream. So far I can't say it's done anything for me but make me all crampy and gassy (Eeekk I know!). but good luck and baby dust :dust:!!!

OMG :bfp:... I'm in complete shock. I'm not really sure what to do now or how my little bug made it through me stopping progesterone cream but they sure did. Gonna go cry some more. Have a good day! :cloud9:

That's so awesome! Congrats!! :D

Congrats!!!! I had spotting like you did before I got my bfp with my dd and was going to say you def need to test before I saw your last post! How exciting! Wishing you a h&h 9 months!
X

Congrats! I was going to say test because that's exactly how I felt when I got my bfp with my daughters! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->