Natural remedies for possetting?

redpoppy

Reaction score
Hi there,

My baby has started possetting quite a lot which means she's hungry almost ALL the time. She seems to never burp, or burps minimally and even when I do get a few burps out of her she still throws up afterwards. I'm breastfeeding and although I know my body will eventually make up for the extra demand I was wondering if there were any natural remedies for possetting? Maybe some baby friendly homoeopathy anyone knows about? I've been told it will stop at seven months but after three intense weeks it seems miles away.

Also, how do I know if the possetting is becoming serious and a reflux problem?

Thanks in advance for your help ladies!

:hugs:

I will ask my mum for you, she's a homeopath and I was really bad with this when I was a baby :)

I asked her, apparently there is not much you can do remedy wise, nothing you can give that would help, sorry.

Your GP will tell you at the 6 week check if it is more of a problem than it should be.

All you can do really is keep her upright as much as you can, no rocking etc as this makes it works, feeding upright in a sling helps, try not to pat her back to heavily.

The reason they said it will start to get better at 7 months as this is when they start to have more food and less milk.

Sorry thats prob not much help :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->