Nausea and Headache - good sign?

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Will keep this short, but I woke up this AM and had one of the worst headaches of my life. Not long after being up, I also felt the nausea come on. Just tested yesterday and BFN, but I am NEVER nauseous...ever :wacko:

Anyone have this happen to them prior to BFP?

Hi faithforbaby!

Do you happen to know when you ovulated and how many days past that you are? The progesterone rise right after ovulation can cause headaches and nausea which I've experience:( but if you are 10dpo or more, I would take that as a great sign!!!

Are you on clomid this cycle? I guess those can be some of the side effects. This is my first cycle on clomid and I've definitely experienced post-O headaches.

You should test again in a couple of days and keep us updated!! GL

I am pretty irregular, but it seems like my body has been trying to regulate. I am thinking I am 8-9dpo. I originally thought I ovulated maybe 15 days ago, but then experienced a very weird IB/O bleed on the 29th. I did have IB with my daughter they day I missed my period. I had tested on a Tuesday (5 days prior to AF) and was very much positive, had blood work done Thursday ad then a very light spotting on Sat. Scared the CRAP out of me. In essence I do believe in the IB/O bleed. We tried to make sure we BDd both dates a couple times. So I could be very much out or I could be too early. I haven't had anymore bleeding since, but did have weird cramps yesterday that lasted less than 10 minutes while eating breakfast. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Wow that sounds like a really good sign! If you are only 8-9dpo it will take probably a couple more days to get that :bfp: let me know how it goes!!! :dust:

Wow that sounds like a really good sign! If you are only 8-9dpo it will take probably a couple more days to get that :bfp: let me know how it goes!!! :dust:

I will be sure to do that! I am going to be moving to our new "forever home" here in the next couple days, so that should take my mind off of it! :wacko:

Thanks so much!

For sure! Keeping busy is so important. I find myself so bored during the TWW that I spend all of my time on here! LOL not smart.

before my bfp at 8 dpo, i had extreme nausea for just two days in a row but only at 3 am and it lasted for 5 minutes. it was horrific nausea... it was a miracle i did not throw up each time it happened. but i didnt get nausea again until about 4 weeks and some days along. oh, and when i got that nausea it was the night i conceived

Well... Per my fertility chart I am CD35 and "late." I am having some mild cramping today though, so AF may be on her way. We shall see. Going to be a busy day as we get the keys to our house tonight! Keeping my fingers crossed that :AF: misses her flight!

Just looked at my FMU test from yesterday and it appears to have a very faint line ... Wondering if maybe it's an evap or possible bfp. It does have a touch of color. Today's second morning urine is bfn, but I didn't go much and I've only had coffee :)

Do you have a pick of the one from yesterday?? I would definitely day to take one tomorrow if no AF. So exciting!!! :)

Do you have a pick of the one from yesterday?? I would definitely day to take one tomorrow if no AF. So exciting!!! :)

I cant get a good pic of it. I can see it IRL. So far today no sign of :af:

Something inside is telling me not to worry and it will be :bfp: soon. I guess for whatever reason I just feel like I know. :shrug: Who know!?

If not, it will happen all in good time. I am faithful and am thankful for when I do see those beautiful lines.

My husband informed me last night that rather than pray for the child, we should just thank God for the children we will have eventually.

Therefor I say to you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. Mark 11:24 --- One of my favorite verses. I think God was speaking to me through my husband and so now I just have to believe all in His time! :thumbup:

Aww well that's awesome! I'm glad you are so optimistic! I know it will happen for both of us soon:) keep me updated on when you get your :bfp: !

Hey! Any news on the :bfp: front? I'm only 7DPO (possibly less) so it will be awhile before I test. Did you take another, did it get darker? Hoping AF didn't show her ugly face. GL!!!

4 dpo and had a huge headache I couldn't get rid of, keep us posted!

No sign of :af: yet. Been very busy moving, but still feel that :bfp: coming. Currently can't find my preg tests! Going to have to go get some! CD 39 today!

Met with the FS today. Apparently I did ovulate, but it was a small follicle and bled Into my right ovary. He said to really take it easy with intercourse and then when my cycle starts he wants me to come back to look at my uterine lining before starting the clomid. Hoping AF comes soon. He said it could take some time and that the ovary is bruised with a honey comb appearance .. I am to expect to be in a good amount of pain when it comes.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that:( I hope its not as bad as you expect. Let us know how the uterine lining looks. I'm starting 100mg clomid once AF starts so we can be clomid buddies!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that:( I hope its not as bad as you expect. Let us know how the uterine lining looks. I'm starting 100mg clomid once AF starts so we can be clomid buddies!

Yay!!! I am glad we can be clomid buddies!!

Me too!! How's it going? Has AF started yet for you? I'm still waiting for this provera to work it's magic. So weird! I expected it to start a couple of days ago. Can't wait to get on this 100mg of clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->