Nausea before and during ovulation?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hi girls.

I have spent yesterday and since I woke up this morning feeling sick and it's not food poisoning sick, it's exactly same same feeling as I had with my previous pregnancy, Is it possible to feel sick coming up to ovulation? I'm due to ovulate tomorrow (hopefully) I have a steady temp of 36.1.

Please don't read and run

I've had nausea during ovulation this cycle too, which is quite strange for me. I've chalked it down to work stress and not eating very well though. Funnily enough, I only get tender breasts AFTER ovulation, whereas this cycle I'm getting it DURING ovulation. I think our bodies can do strange things lol! I'm not sure if the nausea means anything but maybe someone else can shed more light on it for you.

I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

I since did that ovulation test you commented on, so its answered my question, its definitely because I am about to ovulate. Its horrible nausea, exactly like when I was pregnant before !

I had this last cycle. I couldn't eat anything as i felt extremely nauseous. These past 2-3 cycles have been strange for me. I've had loads of symptoms that i have never had before.

Same for me. I've had a burger today and that's it! And that's not me atall, normally I eat for England lol!

This last month I experienced nausea for a few days after ovulation but not during. It was annoying, because I was convinced maybe it was morning sickness, but it went away and unfortunately AF came 2 weeks later. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->