Nausea from stopping the pill????

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I was just wondering if anyone has gotten nausea from stopping the pill? It is between three and four weeks for me and yesterday and today I have felt a little nauseous. It is not enough to make me sick, but it is definitely bothersome! This is my first month off the pill and DH and I are NTNP. I know that pregancy is a possibility, although unlikely. I have no idea if I ovulated this month because it has been sooo long since I have had a real AF and cycle that I am pretty clueless about what is normal for me. If all returns back to normal right away, I am due for AF in the middle of this week....I guess I can test to be sure then but the wait is driving me nuts and so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has gotten nausea and it was just from stopping the pill and not a BFP! Any advice on when to test and if anyone has/had a similar situation?? :wacko:

Hello everyone...I was just wondering if anyone has gotten nausea from stopping the pill? It is between three and four weeks for me and yesterday and today I have felt a little nauseous. It is not enough to make me sick, but it is definitely bothersome! This is my first month off the pill and DH and I are NTNP. I know that pregancy is a possibility, although unlikely. I have no idea if I ovulated this month because it has been sooo long since I have had a real AF and cycle that I am pretty clueless about what is normal for me. If all returns back to normal right away, I am due for AF in the middle of this week....I guess I can test to be sure then but the wait is driving me nuts and so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has gotten nausea and it was just from stopping the pill and not a BFP! Any advice on when to test and if anyone has/had a similar situation?? :wacko:

Hey there! Yes, I've felt nauseous too, but not enough to be sick.....must be a symptom of stopping the pill, right? Arrghhhh, it's enough to make you insane, LOL. My stomach just feels FULL, and I've been kind of crampy and had the blood when I wiped after sex thing going on. I just posted that I DID end up testing on Saturday, but all was negative. I just couldn't hold out any more, and wanted to know what was up, so to speak, since my period could have been considered late at that point. Ahhhh, the fun we're having huh?????

Yes I'm afraid I got nausea and lots of other pregnancy symptoms the first month off the pill, it happened both times I came off the pill so I do think it is a hormonal reaction.

I came off the pill 2 weeks ago and have been feeling awful: sick, bloated and crampy! Not fun. I'm trying to see if I am going to ovulate as I also don't have a clue about my cycle.

hi, i went through the same thing , i came off the pill in May and got loads of weird symptoms about 4 weeks after stopping, feeling sick but it came and went, sore nipples, cramps, lower back pain, but cos i had no idea it would take 45 days for AF to show , my mind kept saying "you could be Pregnant, you could be!" Silly brain, of course i wasn't Lol, It was all very annoying!! Now I'm on my first real cycle so waiting to ovualte now i'n on CD18 ...........a long way to go, Goodluck to you all :dust:

I came off the pill in June and had loads of weird symptoms. I had:

Weight gain
Cramps
Head aches
Mood swings

I did have the tiniest bit of nausea, but it was only a tiny bit and never enough to make me feel that I was going to be sick. I was on the pill for 14 years and 14 days before what was my first true AF, I had EWCM, so I assume that I ovulated, although obviously I can't be sure.

I am not sure if everything will continue to go so well as I know things can be a bit all over the place after the pill, but I was pleased to see the EWCM and also my first AF.

I am CD8 at the minute, so a few more days until some serious BD and then the dreaded 2WW (although this will be my first so it will be very exciting).

Good luck with your efforts and I hope the nausea wears off xo.

I stoped the pill on Sat 2 days befor the end of my pack and AF has just got me and OMFG the cramps. I have not felt sick yet but i know when i came off the Depo i got all sorts of preg sims

On and another thing, the PMS is horrendous!!! AF got me on monday 18th, the day I had arranged to go out shopping with a freind I hadnt seen in a long time. Being the dutiful friend I still went, but everytime she turned her back the look of pain on my face returned!

I was a very sturdy teenager to have got through that pain, either that or I totally blanked it out and my 14 pill years have made me forget.

I actually had a bunch of the sypmtoms that I read about. I stopped taking alesse in May and began having mild nausea, headaches (bad), cramping and very sore nipples. I got a littl excited because they can also be preggo s/s.... but for me they were not.. just going off of the stupid pill. These symptoms subsided for me in the next month though I am finding life after the pill kind of different. I am always feeling something these days... was almost convinced I was getting a BFP this month but nope... could still be regulating after the pill... good luck.

another note.... af is like it was when I was a teen.... I am also finding the cramping worse than while on the pill... Mother Natures way of saying "nope your not pregnant and here is just how much you ARENT!!"

Hi I am only new to the site...I saw this thread and thought - its not just me!!:thumbup:

I came off the pill about 3 months ago am on my 2nd real month of not trying not to! Last month I had an awful time. My boobs were so sore, I was so tired and spotty and I felt sick for about 10 days before AF turned up. I actually thought I was pregnant! I am due AF next Monday and again my boobs are so sore and hve had that nausous feeling a couple of times since last week - have awful heartburn/gastritis now - my body is up the left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->