Nausea made worse by anti-nauseas?

M

MamaLoCo

Is anyone else having trouble easing the MS symptoms because what you're trying just makes it worse?

I just took some emetrol and I feel like it's only a matter of time before it comes back up. I've thrown it back up before. It just seems like way too much sugar to not make someone sick so how is it supposed to alleviate sickness??

I can't do ginger anymore. I never really liked it to begin with and now my mind associates it with nausea.

I don't have an upset stomach - it's all the smells that make me gag.
Then there's the constant weird funk that I have, like a haze that prevents me from having any motivation to do anything but sit on my couch while I'm not at work.

Is there anything to help with SMELLS? All these nausea solutions are supposed to settle your stomach but my stomach is fine until my nose catches something strong, activates my gag reflex until it gets some bile out.

I might force myself to throw up just to get this emetrol out because it actually is bothering my tummy

*****nevermind, I didn't even have a chance to hit post before I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. So emetrol clearly only makes things worse for me :(

Hugs hun I find it hard to find things to eat/drink to help my morning sickness. I tend to take my anti-sickness meds at night and go to bed as soon as I have so I can't throw it back up.

During the day I either sip on ice cold water or more recently it was strawberry milkshake until I threw it back up and decided it didn't taste as nice coming back up and it put me off drinking anymore. I find nibbling apples and drinking pure orange juice with ice is helping me in the mornings. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->