Nausea may be due to indigestion

orangedaisy

Reaction score
My nausea hasn't been AS bad as it was in the beginning, but I still have several bad episodes throughout the day. Usually in the evening I get nauseous and always felt like I was feeling the stomach acid boiling up and in turn I wanted to puke. Though most of the time, nothing would come up.
But, last night it dawned on me that it may be indigestion/heartburn. So I popped a couple of Tums and omg within 10-15 minutes the burn was gone and I felt ALMOST completely better. The only other time in my life I remember getting indigestion/heartburn was with my 1st pregnancy, so I don't really know/remember what it feels like.
So just a thought, if you don't typically deal with indigestion/heartburn, but feel a burning in your abdomen/chest that makes you nauseous, try some Tums! :)

I have this through all my pregnancies. I get huge bottles of gaviscon free on prescription and keep them round the house. Never usually have heartburn but it's daily whenever I'm pregnant!

I take zantac twice a day and I'm going to ask for something stronger at my next appt. I'm convinced that's what my morning sickness is. I can feel hot acid bubbling in my throat and chest and I just want to drink liquid rolaids all day

Yes! I agree with this. I have noticed a trend. When I feel really sick, I also usually have bad heartburn as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->