Nausea question!

dogmom531

Reaction score
So I’m about 7 weeks with my third baby. Both of my other pregnancies I was sick pretty consistently from 5 weeks-the second trimester. So with this one the nausea started at about 5.5 weeks and had been consistently crappy. But the past couple days I haven’t felt as sick. I did start using that Baby Booster Protein for extra nutrients and B6 which is supposed to help the nauseous feeling. So I don’t know, I guess I’m concerned as to why I’ve felt semi good the last couple days. I still have fatigue and sore boobs. Does the B6 really help nausea that much? Or should I be concerned? My dr won’t see me until 8 weeks which is next week but I’m going to worry this whole time. :|

Every pregnancy is different. You might just be lucky this time and not have any sickness at all, fingers crossed!
My sickness wasn't too bad but it came and went, sometimes completely vanished and then arrived out of nowhere again.

It may come back with a vengeance so just enjoy it :haha: with my first I was sick to 14 weeks, with my 2nd I was sick to 40 weeks and with my 3rd I had no sickness until around 7 or 8 weeks and it lasted to around 20 weeks on and off

Hi hon.

With my last 2 pregnancies I had symptoms my BFP but with this one I had zero symptoms.
Just after 5 weeks I started getting sore boobs and neasea but wasn't consistent and some days I wud feel completely normol and other days I wud feel crappy.
I remember going about 4 or 5 days of feeling completely normal and it worried me.

But since I've hit 8 weeks my boobs are sore all the time and I get neasea everyday although some days are worse than others.

I've had 2 ultrasounds so far at 6+1 and 8+1 and baby is all good.

It's very very common and normol for symptoms to come and go.

I've never heard of B6 helping with neasea but if it does than it's probably that that's made u feel more human again.

It’s the b6 for sure!!! I’ve been sicker with this baby than I’ve ever been in my life and the b6 stops it in its tracks. If you’re real worried skip it for a day (I tried it because it made me nervous too :haha:) and you’ll learn real quick to never skip another dose. It’s a miracle drug I swear. Where was it with my last baby?!

Yes vitamin b6 does help with nausea! I took b6 with 1/2 tab of unisom with my 3rd pregnancy and it worked wonders. Better than Zofran.
Currently 8+4 and nausea is getting pretty bad again so I may start taking b6 myself.

With my first pregnancy (triplets) I had nothing. No symptoms, no cravings , no sickness/nausea , nothing.

with my second ( singleton) I had everything going haha! Felt awful with her and it lasted right through !

Enjoy it while you have none, they may pop back up and surprise you!! xx

With my first pregnancy (triplets) I had nothing. No symptoms, no cravings , no sickness/nausea , nothing.

with my second ( singleton) I had everything going haha! Felt awful with her and it lasted right through !

Enjoy it while you have none, they may pop back up and surprise you!! xx
Oh wow! That's amazing! You would think with triplets it would be triple everything lol.

I have read about b6 I’m feeling terrible. Is it just normal over the counter dose???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->