nausea that comes and goes...

MrsLemon

Reaction score
My nausea seems to be really easing..could this just be my hormones settling before a surge.. or the start of bad times??

:( so nervous... even though I saw my baby and its beautiful heartbeat last Tuesday at 7:2.

had lots of those funny stabbing vagina pains today.. wish i could stop worrying and enjoy this pregnancy!!

My next scan is`nt until the 4th of August ... such a life time away...

Mine comes and goes too.
Some days I feel almost normal, other days, Like today I spend the whole day feeling and being sick.

I wouldnt worry. It all comes and goes for all of us, I think. I've noticed I feel a lot better when I drink more water, so maybe you've stayed a bit better hydrated today? Either way, no sense in worrying about the "ifs" in life. You'll drive yourself mad! Lol.

Yep, mine comes and goes too. I know how you feel - the nausea is really the only noticeable symptom I've had for some days now and if it goes away for too long I start to get really anxious!

I had a scan too on Tuesday (I was 6+5) :) and got to see the heartbeat as well. So amazing!!

It's perfectly normal for symptoms to come and go. If there's no cramping or bleeding, chances are you're fine. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->