nausea

cl2010

Reaction score
Its rly kickd in this morn what do you do do help stop feelin so sick?

It might sound odd but I feel better when I'm eating!

Mines started properly and I feel awful! I never had it with my first two sons then with my third eating helped this time food or no food I feel rubbish nothing helps! Hope u find something that does for u! X

I only had this in the evening wen i would fin work n get home with my LG iv felt sick for the past 3hrs eating sum toast so hopein it helps xx

With my son I didn't suffer at all with nausea and sickness but this time round it hit me hard have felt so awful. It kicked in from around 5 1/2 weeks and has been really tough to deal with as I have a genuine phobia of being sick. I have found eating little and often helped a bit, not allowing my stomach to be empty. I wear sea bands too. I'm not sure they have done anything for me but I know a lot of ladies swear by them. If you can stomach it ginger is supposed to help and a lot of people like crackers or plain biscuits. I found sucking on polo mints helped too. If you are struggling you can always ask your doctor for some anti sickness. I started to feel better around 12 weeks but I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and it has hit me again like a ton of bricks I'm gutted. Hope it's not too bad for you and doesn't last long xx

My friend's doctor said that always eating protein with your carbs will help the nausea. Most people just do a carb. Add something like peanut butter to the toast. She said that helped her a lot.

When my nausea hit hard, I couldn't eat a single thing. Until yesterday, I lived on easy mac and ritz crackers for at least a week. It was literally the only thing I wouldn't puke up immediately. I had a bowl of cereal yesterday and it was like the Angels were singing. I forgot what other food tasted like. :haha:

I posted a thread on here last week about this. Some lovely ladies gave me some good advice, but the one thing I found that helped were Sweet Tarts the candy. Amazing! You have to suck on them to get the best result but they work. Just don't eat too many or you'll be sick from too much candy. I don't know if it's the slight sour taste that helps or what. Also, eating smaller meals more often. Fruit has helped me too. Watermelon helps keep me hydrated. Hope some of this helps!

I'm on diclegis now, and while I'm still basically incapacitated by the nausea, it is SO SO SO much better. I get MS really bad typically (with my daughter, I lost 18 lbs. between weeks 8 and 12, when I started keeping track), and with medicine, it's been a lot better. Like other have said, carbs + protein (if you can), and notice what works. Some weeks, I'm better with an empty stomach and others it needs to be pretty full. Just depends. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->