Nausea

Rovemongoose

Reaction score
10 weeks tomorrow and my nausea seems to have stepped up a notch. Working 12.5 hour days and feeling like I’m going to vomit every second is not the best combination haha

Between 9-13 weeks was the worst of the nausea for me... though i still have it. Hope it passes.

Oh gosh you poor thing. I hope it eases up soon!!

So sorry to hear that! I'm starting a new job in January, and I'm really not looking forward to the nausea while I'm trying to learn new stuff and impress my bosses. (Gotta get that 6 month raise haha). Preggie pops help a lot of ladies, I've heard. Small snacks throughout the day, and take it easy!

I’m with you! It keeps me up at night. Been worse in evenings this time, which to be fair is a good thing or I would really struggle to get the children to school in the mornings... hopefully not much longer....

At least my boss understands. It’s the never been pregnant ones who think I’m taking the piss if I’m in the toilet for ages....no I’m literally trying not to vomit

I'm glad your boss is understanding. Hopefully you feel better soon
:hugs:

Nausea since mid week 4. Mine has amped up in the last week. Small snacks and lots of sugar, and I still feel like I'm going to get sick every time I turn around. Can't even swallow pills anymore without dry heaving...

Any of you try Unisom and B6 before? I'm thinking of try that this time around.

Well that’s me just worked 72.9 hours in a row with one days break. Suffice to say, I am done. Nauseous, shattered and banging headache. Thank god im off for the next 5 days

My sickness has been the worst by far this past week (from about 9 weeks). I’m so depressed I’ve timed this pregnancy so that my peak sickness is going to coincide with Christmas :( I just hope this is my peak now and it can only get better from here. Don’t think it could get any worse [-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->