nbr anyone on the pill?

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
I've been on the pill for about 4 months now, no problems with it, have been on it before baby (On microgynon 30. I take 21 days and have a 7 day break so I come on). I have forgotten to take one pill before and I've never bled. Even on by 7 day break I don't come on till 4th/5th day. Saturday I forgot one pill, have been taking it as normal since and I've bled since Monday. So today's the 6th pill since I forgot to take it and I'm still bleeding bright red. It's starting to irritate me now because I'm due a 7 day break soon and don't really fancy being on 2 week running lol. Anyone bled on the pill?

Personally, I react much different to the pill since having LO... I had NO periods since going on the low-dose estrogen pill (unless I'd forget a few days, then I'd have break through bleeding). I'm now have the IUD- got fitted about 7wks back... and actually had a proper period. Prior to pregnancy though- no matter what pill I was on, I had a very regular period. So it's been interesting to say the least.

Our bodies can do some funky stuff at times- and especially post-baby. The first year or so our bodies are just trying to get back to more normal regulations- including hormones and all else we went through while prego. So I'd just chalk this up to a one-off and hope it's sorted by next month.

Sorry- I know that doesn't really help!

I'm on the cheaper version of the one your on and have never bled apart from my week breaks. I often forgot one pill a month (opps)
Everyone is different though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->