ne1 know their babys blood group??

Jaz_

1st time mum
Reaction score
i dont know sashas an jus feel like i should know it as her mummy!? jus rang the mat ward wer she was born an they dont test blood group at birth, so i jus dont know it :(

I know my twin daughters blood group because its the same as mine (O neg) and the midwives made a point of telling me that because it means they'll have to have the anti d injections when they're preggers.

I only know that my son is positive but not the group. Again, I was told this because of my negative blood and needed an ant d injection after he was born.

Your GP could be able to tell you your baby's group or take some blood and find out, if you want to know :)

i dont know harrisons, apart from that it is positive, like mine.
i wont know unless he ever has a blood test!
xx

Both my sons are O+. I'm O- so good thing I had the rhogam shots.

tbh it just came up in conversation with my mum last nite she asked me what sashas blood group was an i was like ?? mmm i dont know! il ask the docs if they know from like her heel prick test but if they dont then i suppose thers no need for me to know...

I'm o neg so they checked LO at birth because of anti d, she's A positive

Well I'm O+ and DH is O- so if she anything other than O +/- then there's a problem :haha:

Well I'm O+ and DH is O- so if she anything other than O +/- then there's a problem :haha:

My mom is AB+ and my dad is O+ and I am A-....and I am definitely biologically their kid. Doctors explain it as some sort of recessive trait somewhere in our blood line that passed on to me.

My parents are both o positive which means almost no chance of me being anything else but I'm o negative, 1 in 2,000,000 chance of that!!

Im O- and asked just after birth off dd her blood type incase I need anti-d and she is A- with ds I required anti-d so he must be A+

I know both my kids blood type, they chec ked both right after birth as a routine!

OH doesnt know what he is, I'm AB+ so I know Bubs is positive (I guess) but no idea as to her group! I only found out at 22 when I donated blood.

my mum knew mine from birth, but she had a very bad labour with me loads of complications so that must b why she knew. Im O+ an OH is B+ so either O/B but would b nice to know ?

I'm A+ and so is my husband. My son is A+, but my daughter is O+. After asking, there are other O blood type people on my mother's side, including my oldest brother.

My LO is O negative - same as me :) I only know because babies of o neg mothers have to be checked because if there not o neg too you gotta have another injection x

I'm A+ and so is my husband. My son is A+, but my daughter is O+. After asking, there are other O blood type people on my mother's side, including my oldest brother.

that is funny, its exactly the same with us, OH and I A+, son A+, daughter o+ but I don't know about the blood types in the rest of the family!

Both of my DS's are O- like me, only know this because they had to check incase I needed Anti D.

My parents are both o positive which means almost no chance of me being anything else but I'm o negative, 1 in 2,000,000 chance of that!!

O- could happen because the + is the dominant allele but your parents could both have a recessive - allele.

I love blood type genetics because they're so simple. I think there's a good chance that LO is O- because I think my mom is O- so I'm likely O with + and - alleles and DH is O-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->