ne1 know their babys blood group??

I'm ab- so they tested faith cuz I needed anti d

Well I'm O+ and DH is O- so if she anything other than O +/- then there's a problem :haha:

My mom is AB+ and my dad is O+ and I am A-....and I am definitely biologically their kid. Doctors explain it as some sort of recessive trait somewhere in our blood line that passed on to me.

It's not that unusual. Rhesus - is recessive, so someone can be + but carry -. However, two - parents can only produce children who are rhesus -, since you need two copies of - to be -, so there's only that to pass on.

Hope that makes sense?

Bit OT, but my sister found out our Dad wasn't her bio Dad because if he was her blood type would have been impossible.

I am o+, my eldest is definitely o+ and I think my youngest is as well, other two weren't tested, OH doesn't know his own blood type but quite a few ppl in his extended family are A+ and some are O+ he doesn't know his parents one though xx

I'm O+, Alexia is A+. They only checked her because she became jaundice a few hours after she was born and had to go under the lights for a day. I was told the jaundice was a reaction to our different blood types

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->