Nearly 10 weeks PG but feel like AF is coming

snowflake

Reaction score
Hi,

I am nearly 10 weeks PG but today feel as if AF is on it's way. I have gone to the bathroom a couple of times to check - I have that dragging sensation very low down, the kind you get just before AF arrives and I have a very low dull ache around where my left ovary is. I have no cramping or spotting.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

I had this feeling with my last pregnancy and ended making myself sick over it so i got it checked out.. worked out that i had an enlarged ovary and was just giving me some pain...not saying its the same, but sure does sound like it..

Even now, my ovary is still enlarged but its ok and all..

Hope this helps :hugs:

It sounds normal.

I was running to the bathroom fully equipped with tampon in hand about every 10 minutes when I was about 4-5 weeks. I kept thinking the evil Aunt had arrived.

I also have a dull ache on my right side. It's not really pain it's just a niggling little feeling. Apparently that's normal too?

i've learnt that pregnancy involves many more aches and pains than I expected!

I often get dull aches really low down - thats where the baby is early on. It might be starting to move upwards - it's met capacity in your pelvis and is on it's move upwards to spread out. it's probbaly just things stretching and moving. I wouldnt worry at all unless you get blood. And even then it's not necessarily something to panic about.
I've got aches low down today. Often do, just mild.

Could also be constipation too?!

Thanks for all your replies girls. I have to say this board is fantastic and any time I have posted a worry I have had reponses back so quickly. Much appreciated!

I've had loads of aches, especially at the end of the day. Sometimes it can be something silly like trapped wind (which I seem to get all the time even right now :blush:). I think aches and pains are all part of pregnancy but you din't realise that until you're pregnant :)

You might also find that you are close to the date that you would normally be on your cycle. I found that I would cramp more at that time of the month for the first few months of my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->