Nearly 12 weeks and still exhausted!

tubs

Reaction score
I feel that the fatigue has gotten worse this past week! I thought it would be easing up soon!

I can't remember on DS.

Anyone else?

i still get the energy drop at 1 and 2 pm everyday. i sometimes end up sleeping from it if im not at work. my boyfriend shares the energy drops with me but maybe its just that when my pregnancy symptoms occur it makes him get his "sympathy pains" and we end up sharing the same symptoms. he was sick when i was sick, and now he's sleepy when im sleepy. in regards to the energy drop though, i do sleep at least 8 hours each night and its a clockwork thing. it was much worse in my 1st tri. its manageable now at 14 wks for me

The same thing happened to me. It wasn't until I was around 11 weeks that my fatigue really set in. It seems to be easing a bit now but I was exhausted for several weeks.

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have a 16 month old to run around after!!!!

I found with previous pregnancies the tiredness lifted at around 16 weeks and then set back in at around 28 weeks. I hope it lifts soon for you hun. So far this pregnancy not really feeling the effects of tiredness which is just as well with my crazy lot to run around after x

I'm just now 19 weeks and I may have had 1 or 2 weeks where I was not exhausted in there. Otherwise all I want to do is sleep!

Still snoozing away here! 8h plus a night plus at least one daytime nap for an hour or so and constant fatigue. My nights have been shockingly bad though, endless nightmares, toilet trips and cold sweats!

I'm still exhausted come home early from work and cried from feeling so sick and fatigued. Hopefully 2nd tri it'll lift for us both for a while. Take it easy until then.

Me too! So tired.....yawn (literally, lol). I'm good for the first 3 hours after waking but then I am exhausted and have to take a nap. I hope we get some energy back in the 2nd trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->