Nearly 30 looking for a bud!

NT123

Reaction score
hiya, im 29 ( 30 soon) and have been trying for 3 months. During that time my cycle has gone from 29-35 days and im trying lots of new things this month to try to concieve. Dont really have someone positive and close that i can discuss the trials and tribulations with and would love a bud also trying for first baby!

I'm a bit younger than you at 24 but if you'd like a buddy.....? :flower:

yeah i'd love a bud! where abouts are you from?

I'm from Berkshire (UK)

How about you?

Have you got a journal? Mine's in my signature if you want to stalk :flower:

Im from essex, i dont have a journal - i think i might be too new to know what that is - help!lol! So are you using OPK's?

If you click on the link in my signature it'll take you to my journal. It's just where you put down about you, what you're using and general waffle :haha:

I am this cycle, yes. Been using a CBFM but didn't get any peaks on it, dammit! :haha:

What's a cbfm? I'm such a newbie I know. We have used the clearblue opk this month and actually the LH was a bit earlier than I expected, I'm now cd15 and have a 35 day cycle ( well for last two months that's been the length) so have a 20 day wait now which always feels like forever.. . Now doubt u feel the same! This is where I start making up symptoms in my head where I'm over thinking it! How's things going for u this month? When's af expected?

After an extremely short 22 day cycle last month I have no idea! Usually it's around 32 days and am on CD10 :)

CBFM - Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

Got some light lines on OPK's for the last 2 days so hoping they start getting darker soon.

How're you feeling? x

I'm trying to feel positive after having had the cb ovulation kit tell me my LH serge friday. Unfortunately my cycle is a bit all over the place and my mind starts playing tricks on me in the waiting phase and I really can't take the disappointment. I'd love to be able to give oh a bfp before xmas but gut instincts tell me it's not going to be easy for me to conceive. On the bright side it's my first smiley face and at least I know this time that we have not missed our window.
So if ur usually 32 days does that mean u should be early dec to find out? Is there any hormones/vitamins u r taking that would have effected last month?

Try and keep positive hon. You're ovulating so that's a good start. PMA is the way forward :)

I hadn't done anything different last month at all so god knows what happened. Indeed I am. Hoping this is my month as this is Cycle 13 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->