nearly 38 week- rock hard bump with pain

lilesMom

Reaction score
i do not know what is goin on in my bump
its been rock hard for hours nd is quite sore , i slept for about 4 hrs but its still same now. is it bub just moving down some?
but its all my bump, its high and low.
i dont wanna ignore pain i shouldnt but dont wanna ring hosp like a cry baby if its normal . it is 4 in morn, they prob would say come in and i dont wanna drive up unecessarily. (1 hour drive). OH is on nts so im on my own till 9 in morn.
i dont think its anythin to worry about though cos bub is moving.
anyone know what it is? xxx
i dont think its contractions cos its not really coming and going, dont think its BH cos doesnt get better with rest. um......
is it just bump preparing for labour? i have had back pain for 5 days or so .
been gettin tightenings too.
anyone had this or know what it is?

Im not sure what it could be, maybe ring the hospital for advice, better to be safe than worry :hugs:

I had that the entire day before I went into active labor with my dd. could be your body gearing up for things but if it has you worried or is painful I'd call and see what your doctor says. Mine wasn't painful just really uncomfortable.

thanks armywife xx
i rang and explained pain and stuff and they said come into hosp to be checked,
one hr drive up, 6 hr wait and 1 hr drive back to know all is fine, i should have listened to my gut and stayed home . but then god forbid if anything happened i would never forgive myself after being told by midwife to come in.
i went on my own cos OH is on nts and i thought it wouldnt take too long.
i was starving by time i got out :) but glad alls well with bub.
next time i go up to that place apart from stupid appointments, it will be when bub is fallin out and not a minute sooner ;) ha ha

My bump does this all the time its ssssuuuupper bad when walking because whatever side her little bum is on hurts even more its tight and then the bum streches! UGH!

usa wife mine does too but this was different, it was a whole new level :) hee hee
if it had been coming and goin i would have been sure labour was starting but it was constant for about 10 hrs :) i had crampy and pinchy pain as well as soreness, was weird :)
alls fine anyway but better safe than sorry :) had to go get checked in case i drove myself bananas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->