Nearly 39 weeks - bored out of my mind!

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
I just wanna vent! Ok? :laugh2:

It's not that I am done with being pregnant. I'm still ok with it. As long as baby is ok, I'm ok too!

It's just that I have nothing to do! We've done all the baby shopping, cleaned the whole house, nursery is ready, hospital bag is ready and well... I'm ready! I seems as though we've reached that point where you're just waiting for baby to decide to show up!

Also hubby is a gamer.... whatever free time he has he spends on his computer playing games all the time and frankly I am very annoyed at this. I have said so many times but he says he has nothing else to do. We can't go out for walks as it's winter here, freezing cold with rain and snow and so he sticks his face in that computer and I just lounge in front of the tv and my laptop. Soooooooo bored!

How can I get him to spend some more quality time with me? I so don't want to argue...... Anyways...

Thanks for reading and sorry if this wasted your time! Or maybe if you're bored like me, I might have filled up some of that time for you! :winkwink:

I had a major meltdown to my mum about what I was going to do for the rest of my maternity leave when I was pregnant with DS, 2 days later he was here. If you're getting fidgety and fed up you may not have too much longer to go.

At least you're 39 weeks and not 34 or something where you've got loads of time left. I've only just gone on maternity leave so still have lots of things to do and get ready but I'm sure I'll be feeling the same way in a few weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->