Nearly in second tri and sickness in full force

Meiko

Reaction score
Hi!

I am an old member here, however I forgot my old account info so I had to make a new one. I am Nearly 12 weeks with my third (that gets more real every time I read it) and although I have been sick since pretty much day one, it has decided to really hit hard. I was able to get away from the all day sickness a few weeks ago but it has come back with a vengeance, especially the last couple days. Nothing I eat stays down long. I'm no rookie to sickness, I had it with my other two all the way through, I just don't really remember it easing up and then coming back so hard. it has been over 4 years since my last though, so really just want to know if anyone one else is in the same boat.

:flower:

I am also at almost 12 weeks. I have been pretty blessed before this Wednesday - just tired, mild nausea and food aversion. But something kicked in this week and I actually started to gag. I also have these food cravings where I am craving for food, but nothing in the kitchen or stores look appetizing!

I'm also almost 12 weeks with our 3rd. Been having constant nausea and exhaustion since 6 weeks but yesterday it got worse. I rather wish I'd be vomiting at this point to feel better. It's horrible! I was hoping to start feeling better soon..

Mine has gotten worse past couple of days.

Bit of a shock as with my first it went at 10 weeks. I'm 11 weeks 2 days now (ticker slightly out)

Yes I'm now 12 weeks and although I've had a few days rest bite, it has come back with a vengeance the last couple of days.

I'm so so sick of feeling sick :( food aversions / smells still making me heave.

Last two pregnancies it literally stopped exactly at 12 weeks and was never as bad as I've had it this time.

Really hope it eases up for both of us soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->