nearly pos opk cd8 help

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
So I did a opk this morning with smu becausr last nigjt laid in bed I had a shatp pinching pain in my right ovary that lasted about 20 mins on and off. The line came up pretty quick and is almost but not quite as dark as the control line?!

My cp has moved from high and hard to medium and medium and is open? Im getting confused now because im still fairly fresh off cerazette and my period was spotting then heavy then spotted for 5 days. Im not pg as ive tested. So can I ov early due to cerazette coming oug oc my system or could it just be a false reading. Just want to say again its not pos but so damn close that it looks like ov is coming for sure.

Sorry for spelling mistakes my thumb is fatter than the letters on my touch screen lol

I would test again tomorrow, you might be coming up to ovulating, get BD'ing and good luck xx

I had a nearly positive opk around cd8, then again on cd16, and finally on cd20, it turned positive. I confirmed o with temping.

Its getting darker but still not pos. Ive got some. Clear blue digi opks today so will see tomorow. CP check confirms SHOW cervix and lots of ewcm that I can stretch a good 3-4 inches so going to pounce on my husband x

Oooh I hope so hun baby dust to us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->