nearly postive ovulation test im only cd8

bluelilly72

Reaction score
is this possible i ovulated cd18 last time it all so confusing me and did one yesterday night it got dark now looks like one from cd17 so confused could i still get preg or cud the test be wrong has it happened to anyone??

You absolutely can still get pregnant if you ovulate this early in your cycle :D Some women do ovulate this early, like CD10, so if you do, then it's nothing to worry about and it doesn't decrease your chances for conception at all, it's far better to ovulate this early than to ovulate really late, but I would wait to see what your next test brings, I've had almost positives early in my cycle that then fade in and out leading up to my positive...I would say keep testing and BD if possible :winkwink:

Keep us posted, GL hun! :hugs:

I ovulated CD8 when I conceived my LO so don't worry, it is definitely possible!!! Good luck :hugs:

I'm in same boat as you :thumbup: and also rather confused. Just posted a thread with a pic, if you want to compare.

mine disapeared next day till now got my line bak d ovulate cd18 which tomoz but had darkish line now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->