Nearly there?

Lkg

Reaction score
image.jpg
My cycles have been very long since coming off the pill. This picture is cycle day 21 and 22. They have gradually got darker but these last two days the darkest. Am I close or does it not gradually get darker? Confused / :

I'd say you are close to. But that is with my limited experience, I do think they are meant to gradually get darker as you get closer to ovulation, but mine have been aaaaall over the place this month and I'm not sure what's happened!

I'd get BD'ing anyway :)

Thanks for replying! Yeh they confuse me. I hope it's a bit darker today!

image.jpg
The bottom one is today. I'd say this is nearly as dark as. What do people think? Feel like this is driving me mad!

Mine are the same Lkg, it's driving me absolutely crazy! x

Tell me about it! Why can't it just be simple.

Have you tested today? Looks like it's getting closer.

Tested today, it's a tiny bit darker. I'm hoping it won't be long now. It's my first time using them so I don't know how quickly it goes from that to darker than the control line : /

My strips look very similar! hopeful they will be positive within a couple days also

How has the testing gone? Mine are starting to get lighter. I haven't even had a positive :( x

Mine are all over the place. I got what looked close to a positive yesterday, looked the same as the one I took on CD 15 & 16! It's so odd. We didn't get to DTD but to be honest I really don't think I'm fertile. No CM. No other signs...! I'm just hoping with SMEP we have done enough. I now have very little idea when to expect AF! It's so frustrating.

Mine currently look like that, still waiting on a positive.

This time last cycle I already got my +

This is the last five days. The one that I took today looks lighter than yesterday. Also my digitals arrived and it was negative. I don't really want to use them too often though as they are expensive. This is driving me mad. I've never used them before but they are frustrating me. Today is cycle day 25 so it could still be early days as my last two cycles were over 50 days long. I was hoping after being off birth control since October they would start to regulate by now :(

image.jpg
Might help if I had attached the photo haha.

It's annoying isnt it, I was looking back at my photos and the darkest test I have had it CD 15! I'll attach a photo of todays CD18 and CD15s test. Thoughts? X
velpicstitch20140228_174721.jpg

I'd say that's as dark as but not darker than. Have you got a digitals to confirm it?

Nope they are all I've used. They seem to be getting lighter now so I'm guessing I must of had a short surge in the night :S x

: / do you have normal cycles?at least if you don't catch it this month you haven't got to wait to long until the next!

20140301_092921-1.jpg
Ive had 2 regular cycles since i stopped BF. This is from this morning! :o x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"