Nearly there?

Tested an hour later and it was a neg. Boo! I wanted to make sure it was positive. X

Unique, your last one looks positive to me!

Afm, I am still waiting to see that positive OPK, according to my ticker I ovulate today lol

So confused though! WHY HAVEN'T I STILL GOT A POSITIVE??!!

It was the darkest I have ever had one but apparently you shouldn't test in the morning. I only did it because I had a big increase in CM. I tested an hour after that positive and there barely a second line. I did have to dribble pee though :haha: x

I'd say that was definitely a positive :) if u didn't hold your wee the second time that was probably why!

They are all negative now! I must of had a surge or something through the night? We dtd this afternoon just in case! X

I finally got a very close to positive OPK!

Good luck

Fingers crossed we'll be getting BFPs ;)
we'll have to keep eachither updated. Its this forum that keeps me sane x

These next couple of weeks are going to drag. I still have a weeks worth of OPKs so I'll keep taking them :haha: x

The OPK I took just a bit ago is lighter than one before, kinda confused now as i was expecting darker, I think I should just quit with this testing for now lol.

I hope so too unique, will keep you all updated on if I get a BFP this cycle x

These next couple of weeks are going to drag. I still have a weeks worth of OPKs so I'll keep taking them :haha: x

I only have 2 left, I had 30 which I bought for last cycle and been using them since! If AF arrives then I will order some that week x

I bought a pack of 50 on eBay for £4.99 dead cheap! X

I can't use my Ebay account unfortunately so I got mine from amazon for 6.85 so it's not that much. I did another test this morning and it's back to almost no line like CD8 so im glad I tested yesterday morning or I'd of never caught my surge! X

I have been testing every day since one week after my implant came out, hoping to get something. But nothing yet. All light lines would suggest negative xx

I'd just keep going. I am going to keep testing till AF shows :haha: x

I finally got that positive OPK! Test line is darker then control!!!

This is weird though, I got this exact lines on cd13 last cycle and today I'm cd16 :/

I finally got that positive OPK! Test line is darker then control!!!

This is weird though, I got this exact lines on cd13 last cycle and today I'm cd16 :/

YAY:happydance: was it a morning test? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->