Need 2 Rant..

Glad your partner apologized. Guy's are silly like that. With my first my husband didn't get excited until the 20 weeks ultrasound because he still didn't get that I was pregnant, everything seemed the same to him. It wasn't until he actually could see that something was there. Every time I talk about being pregnant again he's just like "yeah yeah, will talk about it when it happens." But I want to talk about it now, lol.

Lol, :) lots of replies! Thanks for all the support girls...Can't believe how many of our DH's are like that! Well, makes me look forward to seeing his face when he sees a bean on the screen, thats for sure.. :hugs:

oh my i dont know what happened to me my hubby must be odd our first child we didnt plan she was a blessing our second we had talked about trying the following yr i was on the pill and caught pregnant a month after talking about having so this it our first real planned baby and he joined here before i did i think he knows every think about trying to concieve i must have the odd hubby here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->