Need a bit of help...

K

Katieeeee

I'm being a complete geek and I'm signing up to a dating website :blush:

Can someone please help me fill out the "description of yourself" part? I find it all so embarrassing and cringeworthy and I've never been good at describing myself or selling myself...I dunno where to start? :shrug:

I would mention about being a brand new mum - honesty is the best policy! Keep it short and sweet - let them in enough but dont give too much away! You are a bright, fun, gorgeous girl - Im sure they will see that whatever you write! xxx

I would mention about being a brand new mum - honesty is the best policy! Keep it short and sweet - let them in enough but dont give too much away! You are a bright, fun, gorgeous girl - Im sure they will see that whatever you write! xxx

Awwww you're so nice! :D :hugs: xxx

dont forget to add the bit where u were an Evil Empress im sure that will impress them! :haha:

Id say you like to have a cup of tea with only half a sugar measured out, when you do your evening crossword. But fridays, you treat yourself and have one full spoon :coffee:

Go on, I dare you....xxx

Id say you like to have a cup of tea with only half a sugar measured out, when you do your evening crossword. But fridays, you treat yourself and have one full spoon :coffee:

Go on, I dare you....xxx

I double dare you! :D

:rofl:

:rofl: if you're writing just a general description of yourself and your personality... i would start by including your looks, then add in your personality and definately that you are a new mom!

i'd help, but i dont know anythign about you :rofl:

:rofl: thanks guys! I just said I find the whole thing embarrassing and cheesy and if I actually speak to anyone on there then they can find out for themselves!

I got asked out for a drink by a 33 year old man on there last night :blush: I can't work out if he's fanciable or not though, his photos make it hard to tell!

Bite the bullet and go for a coffee - if nothing else, it gets you out of the house! Older men are definately the way to go...:rofl:

:rofl: thanks guys! I just said I find the whole thing embarrassing and cheesy and if I actually speak to anyone on there then they can find out for themselves!

I got asked out for a drink by a 33 year old man on there last night :blush: I can't work out if he's fanciable or not though, his photos make it hard to tell!

OOOOH go for it hun! I prefer older guys my fiance is 36 xx

Just like to point out there is nothing wrong with us younger guys either!

lol

So did you agree to go out with him??
Met my OH on the internet and he is WONDERFUL :D There's some good'uns out there!

aw hun go for it! My mum goes on dating sites all the time shes always out on dates! she calls it her "man catalog" :rofl:

Hahahahaha well, the 33 year old man got really needy and annoying...I told him I was happy to meet him but not until after new year as things were hectic right now. So he kept pushing me and pushing me to meet him before that so in the end I ignored him.

Another bloke got chatting to me, a 31 year old police officer and he was FIT!! PHWOARRR! He added me on facebook...turns out he's a sleazy pervert. Kept on texting me telling me to send him naked photos of myself and videos :shock: I ignore him but he doesn't seem to get the hint, oh dear.

Think I'm gonna leave the man idea alone for a while till I've lost weight and feel a bit more confident about myself anyway...after that I feel a bit put off!

Did you look on my facebook for any nice men i could hook you up with :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->