Need a bit of reassurance :(

Shell820810

Reaction score
Trying to stay positive but am majorly stressed.

Have had no pregnancy symptoms all pregnancy. Lots of nausea last pregnancy but my mum never had any symptoms, so not overly concerned about that.

Had Braxton hicks type feeling at 8 + 6 weeks for 2 days. With first pregnancy these started about 20 weeks. started feeling nauseaus about 9 + 3. at 9+6 weeks I started getting a bit of brown staining when I wiped. I am now 10 + 1. It hasn't got any worse but its still there but not enough to leave a mark on my underwear. No pain.

I have a scan with EPU tomorrow afternoon, but I am tempted to call the out of hours and get a scan today. but as its not really an emergency I don't feel like I should.

No real advice hunni because I feel the same, apart from the discharge. I don't feel pregnant at all and I'm only 6+5.

Xxx

I don't have a lot of symptoms either. I had like 2-3 rough days of nausea (no vomiting). I've been so paranoid that I've had 3 scans already!! Baby is growing like crazy. I'm sure your baby is perfectly fine too!!

I was exactly the same as this!!!!! Had a bit of blood when wiping. Nothing in my underwear though. Went for a scan at the epu and saw my baby's heartbeat fluttering away!!! Best feeling ever!! Keep calm and keep us posted.

Belle xxx

Call them if you are worried an see what they say. Hopefully baby is fine

Not good news. Baby is only measuring 6 weeks and there is no heartbeat. Because heartbeat cant always be found at 6 weeks, they wont classify it as a miscarriage so have to wait and get rescanned in 8 days time. I am sure of my dates - I should be 10 weeks. Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->