Need a buddy? 1 Dpo today

Dragonfly84

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'd love some ttc buddies this cycle! I'm 1 dpo today, fertility friend showed a thermal shift, so now I'm just waiting for it to confirm o. I've been of BC pills for 6 months or so, and now this is our 2nd cycle trying! Since getting off bc, my cycle was a bit wacko so it went from 28 days, to 35 days to now 31 days last month. So AF should be due on Sept 19th or 20th. Would love to hear your stories, and we can wait it out :thumbup:

Good Luck Dragon in your TWW... Check this out, I am sure there are others there you can wait it out with :dust:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rs-find-your-ttc-bump-buddy-here-im-back.html

Hey girls, I'd love some ttc buddies this cycle! I'm 1 dpo today, fertility friend showed a thermal shift, so now I'm just waiting for it to confirm o. I've been of BC pills for 6 months or so, and now this is our 2nd cycle trying! Since getting off bc, my cycle was a bit wacko so it went from 28 days, to 35 days to now 31 days last month. So AF should be due on Sept 19th or 20th. Would love to hear your stories, and we can wait it out :thumbup:

Hey Dragonfly84! :hugs: This is my frist TTC forum post ever...so I'm super new to all of this but today is o day so I'd also like to have a TWW buddy. This is our 2nd cycle and I've been tracking CM, temps and using OPKs. My DH and I BD'd on Tuesday before he went out of town and he's coming home tonight. I'm afraid we missed our window this cycle :cry: but I'm trying to remain hopeful. We'll probably BD tonight too. AF is due for me on Sept. 19th/20th also!

Good Luck to you ladies, don't lose hope.... It is keep in mind, that it is BETTER for the swimmers to be in BEFORE OV, they swim for 3-6 days and the egg only lives for 24-36 hours. What a chase!

As well, everyone's cycle is different and therefore you have about a 3-4 day window of most fertile days. So it is best to get the range when you OV... It IS going to happen for you guys, hang in there!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->