Need a buddy!

Ag3

Pregnant
Reaction score
I am 26, married and have a 4 yr old son. I didn't have any problems conceiving him as he was a huge surprise! We have been ttc for a few months with no luck. Finally visited Dr and he seems to think I have cyst and am not o'ing. So I'm about to begin clomid on Monday cd 5-9. I am terrified because of some of the side effects I've read about! Would love to have a buddy to go through this with! Excuse me if I don't use the correct lingo, this is the first board I've EVER posted on! Can't wait to meet some really great people!:winkwink:

Hi! :flower: I would also like a buddy to chat with. I started a different thread but it died out. A little about myself: I'm 23 and TTC #3. I have two sons ages 6 and 2. I had a chemical pregnancy in Jan and my cycles have been really messe up since then. They are starting to get regular now, but still I haven gotten another BFP. This is my first month using OPKs so I am very hopeful! Good luck to you! Oh, and I'm on CD12 as of midnight tonight (I'm at work right now).

Hey! I'm also looking for a buddy! I also started a thread, like Chelsea, but nobody wanted to be my buddy :-( lol!
Question about your cysts, bc I'm thinking I have to get checked: did you get lots of pain around your ovaries, more often when
you sit? I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years with nothing, and I always have pains like that. Everyone keeps telling me to get checked for them, but I'm really nervous to.

Hey! I'm also looking for a buddy! I also started a thread, like Chelsea, but nobody wanted to be my buddy :-( lol!
Question about your cysts, bc I'm thinking I have to get checked: did you get lots of pain around your ovaries, more often when
you sit? I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years with nothing, and I always have pains like that. Everyone keeps telling me to get checked for them, but I'm really nervous to.

You should go to the doctor! It might be something that they can help you with. I hope you get a BFP soon :dust:

Thanks so much for the replies! We can all be buddies! I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all.
Chelsea- I'm on cycle day 3. I did opk's twice a day last cycle and was very confused using them... I never got a positive. Which ones are you using?

DATucker- Yes at different times of the month. Also at different times it's uncomfortable to bd or use tampons (sorry tmi) my dr also said my uterus tilted somewhat after my last pregnancy so I don't know exactly if it's from the cyst or the tilted uterus. But I would definitely get it checked.

I'm on cd3 start clomid on monday. I stopped taking bcp in april and had a regular . In may.... June, July, and August have been completely out of whack so hopefully i'll at least ovulate this month. I'm so ready for baby #2!!!!

You should go to the doctor! It might be something that they can help you with. I hope you get a BFP soon :dust:

Yeah that's my next step if it doesn't work out this month. Hopefully it does though!! Thank you!

Ag, that's sounds exactly like me! I've always had a titled uterus but not the pains (except for during BD) so I'm fairly certain that isn't the cause. Let's hope though that's all though, for both of us!
I use the clear blue OPK, but I have only started it this month. I've always charted my temp though.
Sending baby dust to both of you!!

Can I join you ladies? I'm 26 and TTC # 2. I'm CD1 and this is our first month TTC # 2. Our DD took 7 months to start baking so I'm not expecting a quick conception. I stopped BC pill two months ago ready. Hoping it's out of my system quicker this time as I've not been on it long since having DD.

:dust:

Thanks so much for the replies! We can all be buddies! I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all.
Chelsea- I'm on cycle day 3. I did opk's twice a day last cycle and was very confused using them... I never got a positive. Which ones are you using?

DATucker- Yes at different times of the month. Also at different times it's uncomfortable to bd or use tampons (sorry tmi) my dr also said my uterus tilted somewhat after my last pregnancy so I don't know exactly if it's from the cyst or the tilted uterus. But I would definitely get it checked.

I'm on cd3 start clomid on monday. I stopped taking bcp in april and had a regular . In may.... June, July, and August have been completely out of whack so hopefully i'll at least ovulate this month. I'm so ready for baby #2!!!!

I use the Internet cheapies for now. For those of you using Clomid, is that something your insurance will pay for when a doctor prescribes it to you?

Can I join you ladies? I'm 26 and TTC # 2. I'm CD1 and this is our first month TTC # 2. Our DD took 7 months to start baking so I'm not expecting a quick conception. I stopped BC pill two months ago ready. Hoping it's out of my system quicker this time as I've not been on it long since having DD.

:dust:

Hope you get a BFP soon! :dust:

Hi mum!! Good luck to you, glad you joined us! :)

Mummummum- feel free to join! It's nice having people to talk with.

Chelsea- my insurance didn't cover it but it was like ten something for the generic clomiphene citrate I think it's called.

DaTucker- I have a lot of pressure and dull pains as well at different times of the month.

Mummummum- feel free to join! It's nice having people to talk with.

Chelsea- my insurance didn't cover it but it was like ten something for the generic clomiphene citrate I think it's called.

DaTucker- I have a lot of pressure and dull pains as well at different times of the month.

Oh, that's not bad at all. I thought they were really expensive fertility treatment drugs or something. I'm going to look into Clomid more!

That's what I thought too! Was very shocked to walk in the pharmacy and pay ten bucks! Haha but I'm not complaining! I'm just super nervous about the side effects!

That's what I thought too! Was very shocked to walk in the pharmacy and pay ten bucks! Haha but I'm not complaining! I'm just super nervous about the side effects!

Did your doc prescribe Clomid to you easily? Or is it something as a last resort? This is my 8th cycle TTC and I am going to call my doctor Monday to schedule and appointment to talk to her about it. I really hope she will prescribe it to me. Plus, I would love to have twins if that happened (my brother and sister are twins)

Did your doc prescribe Clomid to you easily? Or is it something as a last resort? This is my 8th cycle TTC and I am going to call my doctor Monday to schedule and appointment to talk to her about it. I really hope she will prescribe it to me. Plus, I would love to have twins if that happened (my brother and sister are twins)

When I went for check up he said something about cysts and told me he would give me Rx or I could try for three months and I told him I would try for 3 more months. This cycle I did opk's and my cycle was like 40 days long, opk's were all negative and my cycles have been irregular since coming off of bcp. I never asked about it but I've read on some sites you can get it online although I don't know about any of that. My mom is a twin! Il be great with one but if we are blessed enough to have two i will be super happy with that also!

I will! Hopefully they can get me in soon. I'm excited to try it if I don't get my BFP this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->