Need a buddy!

I will! Hopefully they can get me in soon. I'm excited to try it if I don't get my BFP this month.

I'm hoping you will! Is there a way you can IM on this site or do you have to reply like this every time?

As far as I know, you can just reply to threads or private message

Same here, I only just now found out you can change your "mood." I am on my phone though, so that might be why. DH and I just moved here and haven't set up internet. I'm dyiiiing!

Same here, I only just now found out you can change your "mood." I am on my phone though, so that might be why. DH and I just moved here and haven't set up internet. I'm dyiiiing!

Ha ha! Sound like me! Just got an iPad a week ago so trying to figure out both at the same time! I hit a button and I'm like wth is going on! :dohh:

I'm so jealous!! I've been begging DH for one, but he's "building" his own computer that he swears I'll like better. Yeaaaahhhh.
I will give away my shoe collection for internet right now, and that's saying something!!

Omg I love Pinterest! I actually had to force myself to take a break from it lol!

Night shifts suck, I understand that! I've never done one myself but DH was on one for 7 months before his promo. His sleeping schedule was so messed up.

I'm so jealous!! I've been begging DH for one, but he's "building" his own computer that he swears I'll like better. Yeaaaahhhh.
I will give away my shoe collection for internet right now, and that's saying something!!

I've been begging for awhile as well! I love it!

Sure do wish Daniel would give in...maybe I'm not doing it right lok

And Pinterest isn't working....gaaaahhhh!!!

Love Pinterest!!!!!!! I don't know how you do the night shift, but I commend you! My dad did it for awhile and it was hard on him. His schedule was all out of whack!

And Pinterest isn't working....gaaaahhhh!!!

Love Pinterest!!!!!!! I don't know how you do the night shift, but I commend you! My dad did it for awhile and it was hard on him. His schedule was all out of whack!

Luckily I only work part time third shift. My other job is 7:30A - 3:30P. I could neeever work full time third shift. I would go crazy!!

Sure do wish Daniel would give in...maybe I'm not doing it right lok

I literally saved all of our change for a couple of months and added a hundred dollars and bought it! Ha ha I love shopping and if my husband wants something he just gets it but It would have hurt my feelings to go out and buy it bc I could think of a million different other things that we needed! So instead I did the change thing and didn't feel guilty. And that change added up fast ha ha!!

Smart thinking!! I went to cash my bucket of change at the coinstar 2 days ago. 3 years worth I believe. Know how much had accumulated in 3 long years? $15.34. I remember to that very last 34 cents bc I was vaguely disappointed lol! So saving up might not be the route for me, maybe when bonuses start rolling around.

Goodness girl! I still don't see how you do it! I work 3 1/2 days a week, keep up my house, cook and of course #1 job is mommy and wife and I'm worn out!!! But am a night owl it's quiet and me time is what I like to call it so maybe that's why I stay worn out! You're like super woman!!!!

Goodness girl! I still don't see how you do it! I work 3 1/2 days a week, keep up my house, cook and of course #1 job is mommy and wife and I'm worn out!!! But am a night owl it's quiet and me time is what I like to call it so maybe that's why I stay worn out! You're like super woman!!!!

Yes she is!! Let's make her our group Superwoman lol. You are too, though, you sound really busy! I have no job (haven't started looking since the move) and cook and clean for one other person, DH. I am the group's official bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->