Need a buddy!

Smart thinking!! I went to cash my bucket of change at the coinstar 2 days ago. 3 years worth I believe. Know how much had accumulated in 3 long years? $15.34. I remember to that very last 34 cents bc I was vaguely disappointed lol! So saving up might not be the route for me, maybe when bonuses start rolling around.

Ha ha that's funny! Don't forget the 1.50 coins tar charged you to do that. my husband mostly uses cash so he always has a pocketful of change! Hopefully your hubby gives in soon!

Haha, I love both of my jobs though so its worth it.

(Tmi) I just checked my cervix and it's pretty soft, and I have clear watery CF. I can't wait to take an OPK in the morning :happydance:

Also, about the change, TRUE STORY!! I used to throw al my change in my purse and I'd always use the quarters and silver change, so I was only left with Pennies. I had so many pennies in my white purse that the outside started to turn green! I turned them in at coin star and has around $25 in just pennies in my purse! Lol. My purse was MUCH lighter after that!

(Tmi) I just checked my cervix and it's pretty soft, and I have clear watery CF. I can't wait to take an OPK in the morning :happydance:

Looks like we are right on schedule with each other! I got a faint positive on my OPK today so I'm hoping tomorrow is the day! it's time to make some babies!

Yeah that's always better when you love what you do! How did you figure out how to do that? I read someone else's post on something about that! Looks like I'm going to have to google lol!

Yeah I had to Google it as well lol.

https://www.babycenter.com/404_how-do-i-check-my-cervix-for-signs-of-ovulation_1336330.bc

I'm so jealous! I won't be o'ing probably for another two weeks. Clomid 5-9 and from what I ve read you ovulate 5-10 days later. I'm going to have to get opk's and hopefully will get + this month bc I've never gotten a + opk.

Yeah I had to Google it as well lol.

https://www.babycenter.com/404_how-do-i-check-my-cervix-for-signs-of-ovulation_1336330.bc

Thanks! I'm definitely going to learn how to do that!

For awhile I thought I was just one of those women who couldn't reach their cervix or something because I had NO clue what I was looking for. Then once I was like OH! That's it! Lol. Now I check it all the time to check for signs of ovulation. It's crazy how different your cervix feels when you're ovulating vs when you're not ovulating!

I'm so jealous! I won't be o'ing probably for another two weeks. Clomid 5-9 and from what I ve read you ovulate 5-10 days later. I'm going to have to get opk's and hopefully will get + this month bc I've never gotten a + opk.

How long have you been using OPKs? I think you said this is your first month using them but I might be confusing you with someone else. How long have you been using Clomid?

How long have you been using OPKs? I think you said this is your first month using them but I might be confusing you with someone else. How long have you been using Clomid?

I've used opk's for two months.. First month though did from time of af until about 16 days so this last cycle I used them everyday twice a day from the last day of af until next af arrived never getting a +. This will be my first round of clomid, I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Would say last month though I did it faithfully and really started wondering if I was o'ing bc my period has been weird the last three or four cycles. I didn't think I would have problems getting preggo. But when I was at Gyno he brought up pcos and clomid and when I started researching I was like o goodness! I haven't been diagnosed with that at the moment so I'm hoping and praying this clomid works for me!

I've used opk's for two months.. First month though did from time of af until about 16 days so this last cycle I used them everyday twice a day from the last day of af until next af arrived never getting a +. This will be my first round of clomid, I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

What are your menstrual cycles like? Irregular?

Dang it...just took another OPK & no change in color. I know it's still early (CD13) but I can't help but be dissapointed!

Dang it...just took another OPK & no change in color. I know it's still early (CD13) but I can't help but be dissapointed!

Yes I would be expecting my period and it would never show up! This month it was almost two weeks late. Then it's heavy for a few hrs on one day and almost nonexistent next two or three days. When do you normally ovulate? And I know the disappointment. The tests I used last time said that the test line has to be as dark as the control line and that never happened!

Yes I would be expecting my period and it would never show up! This month it was almost two weeks late. Then it's heavy for a few hrs on one day and almost nonexistent next two or three days. When do you normally ovulate? And I know the disappointment. The tests I used last time said that the test line has to be as dark as the control line and that never happened!

My cycles are anywhere from 28 days (well, 28 days once) to 42 days. My periods are normally medium flow and last for 4-5 days, including spotting. I used to ovulate somewhere around 13 days because I got a BFP with DS#1 after DTD on CD14 and DS#2 was conceived after DTD on CD13. But I used to have EWCM too, and now I never get that. I only get really clear, watery fluid. Hopefully the OPK will give me some answers this month. I'm dissapointed though because today's OPK is lighter than yesterday's. But I guess there is still time.

Yeah the last time I noticed ewcm was before I got pregnant with my ds. I get the watery stuff too sometimes though il have that throughout the month and I read somewhere that that could be your body's response to cleaning itself out or that can mean o is on its way. I tested sometimes 3 or more times from days 13-20 and never got a positive :( I would always have some sort of line there but it was never dark and never as dark as the control line. Maybe you can talk with your ob and she can give you more info. I'm definitely hoping to see the ewcm this month. Have you ever tried the mucin ex or preseed?

Yeah I def plan on talking to my doctor about it. I havent tried pre seed or mucinex, but that's something I plan on looking into. I'm just starting to learn all this stuff because I've never had a problem getting pregnant before :(

Yeah I def plan on talking to my doctor about it. I havent tried pre seed or mucinex, but that's something I plan on looking into. I'm just starting to learn all this stuff because I've never had a problem getting pregnant before :(

Pressed is definitely next on my list if this cycle doesn't work for me! You'll get your BFP soon!! maybe even this month. :)
Ahhhh I'm out of OPK 's and on CD 11 of SMEP, which means I'm supposed to be using them every day. I need to get to the store asap!

Same here hopefully we'll all get bfp this month!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->