Need a bump buddy.. or few :) - Due August 29th xx

mixedbeautyx

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a bump buddy.. or a few, who are very close in dates and age would be nice. I prefer a small group, not too much of a fan of the bigger ones .. I just seem to get lost in the conversation.

Anyways, I am due Aug. 29th. I am 21 years old and this is my first baby

Im nervous yet so excited.

Anyone want to be bump buddies? :flower:

I found out around then, I thought I was before I could even test so I was really impatient

So when is your first scan? How are you feeling? Any symptoms? I barely have any..

I went to my hospital the other day ( I live in the UK) and they said they wouldnt give me one until Im 8 weeks but because I had a missed miscarriage last year they've agreed to give me one next wednesday and I'll be exactly 6 weeks :)
& same tbh, Ive had sore breasts since 2dpo and a few headaches but thats it at the moment, What about you? And when is your first scan? xx

They usually do it around 6 weeks here in the us. I got have an appt yet though. My symptoms have been tired, moody and backache. Occassional headache and bb twinges. Im sitting at the lab waiting to get my hcg levels taken. Im nervous.

Aww good luck! They dont do that here, let me know how it goes xx

I will my first levels are in my sig, so it needs to double..fx. Btw im sorry about your loss. Last month I had a chemical preg, I hope this is a sticky bean!

Hi and Congratulations!!! :hi::dance::oneofeach:

I'm 4 weeks today. this is my first pregnancy. Had my betas drawn yesterday and doc told me my HCG level was 45.36. Doc said it's on the lower side, but keeping my fingers crossed. They say theres a wide range for HCG at this early stage and I'm still on the normal range. He also gave me progesterone to support the pregnancy. Do you know your HCG levels? and are you taking any supplements?

Hi and Congratulations!!! :dance::oneofeach:

I'm 4 weeks today. Had my betas drawn and doc told me my HCG level was 45.36. Doc said it's on the lower side, but keeping my fingers crossed. He also gave me progesterone to support the pregnancy. Do you know your HCG levels? and are you taking any supplements?

Hello, thank you and congrats! :flower:

Well I am not taking any supplements, but my hcg levels are in my sig.

Haha even better, I'll let you know how mine goes and then you can tell me how yours does :) Do you have any gender guesses yet? I know its waaay to early to tell but Im convinced Im having a boy haha

&& Welcome Adoraza, Im taking folic acid and Im gonna get some multivitamins from a shop tomorrow

I have no idea..im thinking a boy just because of mine and OH family history and also because I want a girl lol

And ill definitely let you know how it goes. Im nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->