Need a bump buddy.. or few :) - Due August 29th xx

Hi girls :flower:

I'm new to this!! Congrats to both of you, I'm pregnant on my second. Due the 12th of august & can't wait! How you feeling at the mo? I'm feeling awful - tired, moody, sick etc :shrug:

Look forward to hearing from yous!!! X

Hi, congrats!!

I have been feeling more tired and moody. I havent had too many symptoms. I have a lingering backache, but no m/s. So how many weeks does that make you?

Yup same, lower back ache and very moody and a blocked nose, not sure if thats a sympton though? Haha, Waiting for my morning sickness x

So we saw the sac and something forming looked like the beanie ..i have another appt scheduled Weds the 11th. He said we should see alot more by then.

Aww well thats good right? I could barely see the hb, It was more the fact the midwife insisted she saw it, and seeing the sac is good, How are you feeling?

Yeah ..he said its good for how far along I am. Im feeling fine, just a little crampy from the ultrasound. I cant wait till my nexr ultrasound. Are you having another soon?

Aww good :) And I begged for one in exactly 3 weeks lol, She was reluctant but she said she'd send me an appt in the post so I think around the 18th January :)

Awesome. At my next appt ill be 7 weeks exactly so I should see my baby with a heartbeat. Im so excited..but time I going to drag..

Are you working?

oooo okaay :) and nope, Im currently handing out cv's and Im in college, Im actually 16 atm and 17 in february, I had a job in a beauty salon but had to stop because I was always working around chemicals 5 days a week and dont want it to harm baby soo still looking *fingers crossed* what about you?

Aww okay! Im a nanny for a lady who works in the ER, so my schedule is crazy depending on her shifts. But right now the boy, hes 6 is on break and I dont go back to work till Tues.

Hi, I think im due august 29th according to my calculations. I have my first dr apt on the 9th, so I should find out for sure the due date. This will be my 5th baby. My other children are 7, 5, 2 and 9 months. Im nervous but im sure the anxiousness will kick in once i see the ultrasound. Im also 28 years old and a stay home mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->