Need a bump buddy.. or few :) - Due August 29th xx

sorry not the 9th, my apt is the 11th, same day as yours, lol. I was still thinking of my little ones age.

Lol hello, congrats!

Hope your appt goes well. This is my first so im super nervous about everything! How are you feeling?

i feel fine, so far with all my pregnancies i dont get sick. just a little heartburn later on and siactic nerve pain. With my second pregnancy i actually couldnt eat any kind of sandwiches unless they were toasted for the first 6 months.

Hi, i recently found out Im pregnant :). I had a miscarriage a few years ago, at 8 weeks, but fingers crossed things will be different this time. Im due around Aug-Sep time, looking for other expectant mums to chat to. Not had many symptoms except tiredness and stomach cramps (which may not be related). Me & OH are very excited but also nervous and worried

Congrats everyone, Ive lost ALL my pregnancy symptoms so Im abit worried but I hear its normal xx

I heard its normal for symptons to come and go. Mines seem to change. Feels like im getting a bit of ms now.

I felt nauseous yesterday but didnt throw up, and as fine today xx

I threw up the other day and just have been nauseous since.

I felt nauseous yesterday but didnt throw up, and as fine today xx

Hey, havent had an update from you in a while.. how are you?

I had my 7 week u/s and everything was perfect with a heartbeat. My next u/s is at 12 weeks, but I am going to try to get a private one at a clinic for free at the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->