Need a bump buddy.. or few :) - Due August 29th xx

Lool, I've told my mum, 2 sisters and my 2 closest friends, The father (we're not together anymore) I Dont plan on telling anyone else until after my 12 week scan :)
What about youu?x

Only my OH and sister. Not telling anyone else till 12 weeks either. How did you family feel about it? Also is the babys father still going to be supportive?

Yeah they#ve been really supportive and Im not sure, Atm he's got the attitude that he doesnt want me to keep it but if I do he'll be supportive, Im just going to leave it with him for abit until after 12 weeks
Happy christmas btw !

Im feeling alright, No symptoms anymore, sounds weird but I actually want morning sickness because apparantly its a good sign lol, Only 13 hours until my scan so Im really excited haha! How are you?xx

Im good too..woke up to some ueturus stretching but aside from that everything is well. come back to update your appt!

Well you saw the thread that it might be 5 weeks but here's a pic :)

https://https://sn128w.snt128.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=56b3f8d6-3159-11e1-a732-002264c24342&Aux=14|0|8CE937D3DD0AE60||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxJTUcwMDkzOS0yMDExMTIyOC0xMzI0LmpwZ3xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

hope that works lol xx

Ohhh do you have facebook? Ive put it on there but made the settings so that only the people I've told can see it xx

yea sure, whats your email? and your scans in 2 days rightt we might end up having the same due date haha

Right! Ill msg you it. Did they tell you your EDD?

If your 5 weeks were the same! Did you hear the hb or only see it?

Hi ladies! I`m due Aug 27th. So far I`ve only had my blood work done to confirm my BFP. My 1st doc appt and ultrasound is Jan 31st at 10 weeks. It can`t get here fast enough :wacko:

Hi ladies! I`m due Aug 27th. So far I`ve only had my blood work done to confirm my BFP. My 1st doc appt and ultrasound is Jan 31st at 10 weeks. It can`t get here fast enough :wacko:

aww congrats and good luck !

I sent the email :) and My GP said the 22nd of august but my midwife didnt give me one, I saw the hb very vaguely and it was an internal scan but couldnt hear it yet :( xx

Congrats xx ..when are you goimg to get your second results?

I sent the email :) and My GP said the 22nd of august but my midwife didnt give me one, I saw the hb very vaguely and it was an internal scan but couldnt hear it yet :( xx

Aww well at least seeing it is good at your stage. Whens your next appt?

My midwife said she'd said me a letter, I think in about 3 weeks time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->