Need a Clomid buddy!

View attachment 828417Today's opk. Not much to look at, but I got a flashing smiley on the CB advanced! I've never seen that before :) too bad we're going home today and back to work so won't have convenient times to BD.

The flashing one comes before the solid one right? So that should mean you still have a couple days to BD, plus sperm lives for a while, so you're definitely not out or anything!

Here is an update of my chart. I took all the cm stuff out and OPK stuff out because I honestly don't know what it is doing. No ovulation blah. OPK for today negative still.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Wow those temps are up and down wow. Yeah show your docotor. Maybe you are not even reacting to clomid. Is it am Ob or RE? Can they do a scan to see if your growing any follicoles ?

image.jpg

Here is my very positive OPK and my trigger HCG test to see that it took

View attachment 828515

Here is my very positive OPK and my trigger HCG test to see that it took

Yay, I'm so excited for you! Get busy bding!

My doctor is just an obgyn, the plan was if 50mg didn't work to try 100mg and if that doesn't work to refer me out to RE. I will know more after Monday/Tuesday when I talk to her about the results of my 21 day lab I'll get on Saturday. I guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs till then haha :shrug:

View attachment 828417Today's opk. Not much to look at, but I got a flashing smiley on the CB advanced! I've never seen that before :) too bad we're going home today and back to work so won't have convenient times to BD.

The flashing one comes before the solid one right? So that should mean you still have a couple days to BD, plus sperm lives for a while, so you're definitely not out or anything!
Yep, flashing comes before solid. I hope my body does what it should and doesn't go back to an empty circle. I'm not sure if that even happens to anyone... I'm hoping I get a positive opk tomorrow. OH works days and I work nights, so we really will barely see each other from Friday morning til Monday, let alone have time to BD. But we still can tonight and tomorrow night.

Yep, flashing comes before solid. I hope my body does what it should and doesn't go back to an empty circle. I'm not sure if that even happens to anyone... I'm hoping I get a positive opk tomorrow. OH works days and I work nights, so we really will barely see each other from Friday morning til Monday, let alone have time to BD. But we still can tonight and tomorrow night.

FX you get a positive tomorrow!

A good thing is it seems my headache has finally broken. I had horrific headaches from the time I started Clomid...and I woke up today without one...maybe the clomid is out of my system.

Good news about the headache!! Glad it's gone. I had that symptom too. It was awful:( I also got hot flashes. It seems to me that 100mg was actually not as bad at 50mg, weird!

Hi girls,

can I please join your thread?

I'm on cycle 2 of 4 of 50mg clomid. I ovulate naturally but due to my husband having a low sperm motility and medication not helping this our consultant has recommended I try clomid for 4 cycles before IVF.

I found my first cycle tough, my body totally convinced me that I was pregnant and my cycle was 4 days longer than usual. Just started cycle 2 xx

Good morning buddies. Woke up with this full achy feeling wondering why the docotor would say I should ovulate 36 hours after the trigger when my appt was at 9 am on Tuesday ugh I hope my body ovulated . Is this feeling normal after ovulation or is it still ovulating feelings?

Hi girls,

can I please join your thread?

I'm on cycle 2 of 4 of 50mg clomid. I ovulate naturally but due to my husband having a low sperm motility and medication not helping this our consultant has recommended I try clomid for 4 cycles before IVF.

I found my first cycle tough, my body totally convinced me that I was pregnant and my cycle was 4 days longer than usual. Just started cycle 2 xx

Absolutely, you can join! I am on my first cycle now, CD 19 and have not O'd, so I'll find out from the doctor if we up the dose or what for cycle 2. I DID notice A LOT of side effects. Headaches, bloatedness, fatigue, etc. FX you get your bean this cycle!

View attachment 828697
today's opk! Also 2nd day of flashing smiley.

Good morning buddies. Woke up with this full achy feeling wondering why the docotor would say I should ovulate 36 hours after the trigger when my appt was at 9 am on Tuesday ugh I hope my body ovulated . Is this feeling normal after ovulation or is it still ovulating feelings?

drjo, Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Mother--It's possible that ovulation could make you achy, is temping accurate when you get the trigger? Have you seen a temp rise in your chart?

Hi ladies!

Sorry that I have been MIA... I have been sick all week :( still am! Going to the doctors today to get some strong degongestion meds, sleep meds and some pain relief just strong enough to keep my throat from getting sore from the night. I haven't been able to sleep so that has made things worst!

On the bright side, AF finally appeared today! Waiting to call my obgyn and have her order in my clomid and give me further instructions.

How have you all been?

Hi ladies!

Sorry that I have been MIA... I have been sick all week :( still am! Going to the doctors today to get some strong degongestion meds, sleep meds and some pain relief just strong enough to keep my throat from getting sore from the night. I haven't been able to sleep so that has made things worst!

On the bright side, AF finally appeared today! Waiting to call my obgyn and have her order in my clomid and give me further instructions.

How have you all been?

Aw BAB, I hope you feel better...stuff is really going around lately and winter hasn't even truly begun yet! Hopefully you get a good night sleep! Have some hot sleepy time tea with honey. Good luck with your next round of Clomid!

So.... My clear blue OPK gave me a positive reading this morning? Is this a fluke... A dirty trick just to make me hopeful?

My cheapie still said negative in my opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi 1nce, I've found the smiley face ones to be really accurate and I've had trouble with different brands. However, I got a smiley face on 50mg and it turns out I didn't actually ovulate. I guess just BD a bunch to be safe:) Do you get any blood tests to confirm ovulation?

I do but I'm suppose to get it tomorrow. If I'm ovulating this weekend it wouldnt show up on the test ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->