Need a Clomid buddy!

image.jpg

A little progression just glad they arnt getting lighter! Looks like maybe Tuesday they will see follies after all

Just be patient ladies! Those lines will darken!!

Mother- Start dtd daily!! That looks pretty close! I think it will happen tonight or tomorrow!

Afm- Tests are all still negative. Including frer :(
I am in a support group for PCOS and someone mentioned that pcos can cause false positives.. I decided to look it up and HOLY COW!! There are TONS of stories where the women didn't get a positive test until they were 4 months along!!
They all said that the only absolute way to be sure is to get an ultrasound, because apparently even blood tests can come out negative for quite a while!
I am slightly hopeful, but I am worried that my doctor won't want to do all that.. :/
I hope she listens and agrees that we should be safe before inducing a period!

Just be patient ladies! Those lines will darken!!

Mother- Start dtd daily!! That looks pretty close! I think it will happen tonight or tomorrow!

Afm- Tests are all still negative. Including frer :(
I am in a support group for PCOS and someone mentioned that pcos can cause false positives.. I decided to look it up and HOLY COW!! There are TONS of stories where the women didn't get a positive test until they were 4 months along!!
They all said that the only absolute way to be sure is to get an ultrasound, because apparently even blood tests can come out negative for quite a while!
I am slightly hopeful, but I am worried that my doctor won't want to do all that.. :/
I hope she listens and agrees that we should be safe before inducing a period!

I would talk to your doctor and see what she has to say. Any doctor whose not willing to listen to you, is not the right doctor!

Thank you ladies. These next three days are gonna be amazing. BD, ultrasound and my birthday is Wednesday ! Here's to wishful thinking !

1nce- She has been good so far, but my previous dr didn't want to help at all :/ quite frankly, she was a bitch lol this new one is pretty nice though.

mother- good luck!!!

2014-12-08 10.11.20.jpg and today's opk, CD13. Still an empty circle on the clearblue advanced. Just waiting and hoping. ..

Drjo- it looks like it is getting darker! :)

DrJo- mine didnt get dark till cd16 so don't loose hope.

I woke up at 3 am with horrible and I mean unbearable pains I couldn't tell if it was a gas bubble or my ovaries but man I was crying. I put a hearing pad on and that helped alot. I woke up my husband and said did we have BD last night he said of course I said good cause I think I'm ovulating lol.

DrJo- mine didnt get dark till cd16 so don't loose hope.

I woke up at 3 am with horrible and I mean unbearable pains I couldn't tell if it was a gas bubble or my ovaries but man I was crying. I put a hearing pad on and that helped alot. I woke up my husband and said did we have BD last night he said of course I said good cause I think I'm ovulating lol.

View attachment 827533 and today's opk, CD13. Still an empty circle on the clearblue advanced. Just waiting and hoping. ..

1nce- She has been good so far, but my previous dr didn't want to help at all :/ quite frankly, she was a bitch lol this new one is pretty nice though.

mother- good luck!!!

BAB, I'm glad you went and got a new doctor. I feel like fertility is more art than science, so to speak...in a weird way I always wish that everyones bodies were the same so I should at least know when I "should" O...everything online says day 14 is just a guideline, some people O as late as cd 25!....but I guess doctors have to have a medium, something to scale things by.

DRJO, It sucks sitting around and waiting, but try to take your mind of things...stressing too much can actually delay O

Mother, I'm so sorry that you were in so much pain! Perhaps we can take it as a good sign...and that you are ovulating!

As for me, CD 16...OPK's still negative, no line progression. Saturday I will have a lab to see if I O'd..I know I haven't though...at least not yet. I just don't know what will happen if I haven't O'd. If I don't O, the witch wont show her face...and I'll probably have to do another month of birth control to induce AF so they can give me a stronger dose of Clomid...which is basically another 6 weeks of just waiting around, which is terrible. :wacko: :growlmad:

Wouldn't they just give you provera? I think that is just a week long medication to induce af.. not sure though because I haven't used it yet.

Is anyone else checking their cervix position?? This is my first month doing that so I've been a bit confused but today I did it and it was definitely high very soft and open!!! I hope this means my lines might start darkening on OPK ...

BAB, provera has never worked for me, I've tried it three times, Af never comes.

This is the darkest my cheapie has been thus far and this was taken with barely an hour hold with three cups of coffee in me.... FX this means something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
That looks like progression to me that was me on CD16 then CD 17 way darker! Yikes I can't wait to see if we both get preggo! I'm still having pains and no 100% positive test so I think my US tomorrow will show good results

That looks like progression to me that was me on CD16 then CD 17 way darker! Yikes I can't wait to see if we both get preggo! I'm still having pains and no 100% positive test so I think my US tomorrow will show good results

Mother, you have to tell me what those follies look like as soon as your appointment is over!

I promise I will! If I could FaceTime the whole time I would! I'm thankful that my husband gets to go though

Today's the day! I'm literally an hour away from a seeing is believing moment. I hope you ladies are crossing your fingers for me.

Drum roll please.....one 18 mm follicle !!! On my left ovarie trigger shot today !!! I was hoping for more but I am ecstatic that there is one. She always was about to stop and said she didn't see anything till I moved and she said wait wait I see something !!! Time to bd all week!

Drum roll please.....one 18 mm follicle !!! On my left ovarie trigger shot today !!! I was hoping for more but I am ecstatic that there is one. She always was about to stop and said she didn't see anything till I moved and she said wait wait I see something !!! Time to bd all week!

Mother I am sooooo happy for you! FX this is your month! You already won half the battle, which is ovulation. Wooooooooo! So exciting! You're gonna be in the tww!!!

drjo, I'm sorry your still waiting, I'm waiting with you!

Today is CD 17...ten days after my last Clomid pill, OPK's still negative and not really any progression....or at least enough progression to make me believe that I'm actually going to ovulate. I'm going to test with OPK's through CD 21 and still BD every other day, but I think technically Clomid is suppose to work within ten days, so I don't really have too much hope...oh well, at least i wont have to explain to my family why i'm not drinking on xmas.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->