Need a Clomid buddy!

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear what you are having! My last cycle was BFN. I'm in the 2ww again...December 14th is my blood test.

Hey, 1nce, any chance there's more than one baby in there? Your numbers look great!

Afm, we found out we're having a girl! I'm so excited! I felt since week 9 this baby was a girl but I started doubting myself a couple weeks ago. I was afraid I wanted a girl so much I was convincing myself thats what it was, and then i would be disappointed if it was a boy.

Congratsssss!! Awww a little girl how lovely! You are so deserving of getting what you want, and I'm so happy for you! Yes, there is a channnnce it could be twins, as I had two ripe follies when I triggered. It would be scary, but honestly would be very much OK because we have wanted two kids and getting it done in one shot would be ok. I have another beta scheduled for Tuesday , and if all is OK then I will be scheduled for an early ultrasound I suspect between 6-7weeks preg.

How on earth did you survive early pregnancy?? I am terrified. The days aren't going by fast enough. I can only think of the worst case scenario, like I haven't even been happy because I'm sooo scared of something bad happening!

Twins would be so fun! Early pregnancy is terrifying, especially if you've tried for a long time and/or had a loss. When I found out about this baby, I didn't have the feeling of doom like I did with my 1st pregnancy. All my numbers were good. Then I had bleeding. Two episodes of bleeding between about 6 and 8 weeks. I was so scared of losing another baby. I had 4 ultrasounds by the time I was 9 weeks, and all they could say was I had some fluid in a cul de sac but everything with the pregnancy looked normal. Fluid there usually results from an ectopic pregnancy, and I'm pretty sure I had 2-3 eggs when I ovulated, so I guess it's possible I had an early ectopic that resolved itself along with the intrauterine pregnancy. No way to know for sure.

My only advice is to try to stay positive and enjoy each day as it comes. You'll feel better with each little pregnancy milestone, but the fear never entirely goes away. I guess that's the way parenting is, though!

It sounds like that was terrifying, but it sounds like your right, an ectopic that resolved itself or something. I think I just like "know too much." Being on the forums and doing fertility, etc.... Most don't even know anything about fertility and probably because we all have things in common on here, it seems like EVERYONE has had a MC.... So I'm almost thinking it's unreasonable for me to assume I won't. I know the statistics say that it's only 20% but it seems like a lot more... Idk. You're right, one day at a time.

Congrats 1nce for your pregnancy hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! So happy for you. Don't worry early pregnancy goes by so slow but later after 16-20 weeks the weeks pass so fast you don't feel it.

Congrats to you on your baby girl Drjo! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"