• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a middle name

diz

Reaction score
Noah.........? What?

My OH really wants to call him after his dad (Philip) but Im really not keen on that name.

I'd be happy not to give a middle name but my OH thinks its chavy not to have one........ :saywhat:

Any one have any ideas?

I love the name Philip, but Noah Philip just doesn't seem to go. Actually, I'm really battling to think of a name that does go. I think it should be short, just one syllable. Like Brock or Finn (my mind's a blank!) What kind of names do you like? Safe like Ben or different like Chase?

I don't know why I'm trying to help. I can't even decide on a first name for our baby girl...!

ha, ha, ha..... thanks for helping - i do appreciate it!!!! Noah Philip just doesn't go. i like both traditional and modern names .... not too keen on things like paul, ben, george, john.... i like them to be a little bit different or ...ummm hard to describe,... i like harry, william etc.

What names do you have in mind for your little girl....?

First though: Noah Andrew

First thoughts for something a bit different;

Noah Blake
Noah Lucas
Noah Cody
Noah Taylor

All really depends what reads well with your surname, and then of course you have to consider the initials. x

lol Why is it chavy not to have a middle name? I don't think one needs a middle name.

Noah Finn is gorgeous

Noah Riley
Noah Jacob
Noah James
Noah Benjamin
Noah Cole
Noah Matthew
Noah Rhys
Noah Caleb
Noah Issac
Noah Zachery

Noah Brown