need a moan

Layla

Reaction score
I feel so shit at the mo,

Money probs are getting me down, got a letter from the mortgage company today, they made a mistake with out monthly repayments so now we have to pay more each month. just want to sell the house and go bankrupt so solve it all.

I feel like i have nothing left for me in this town aswell now so moving is still very much in mind but not possible right now. when we sell the house we will sell to an invester and rent it off him/her.

I have been trying to arrange Coby;s first birthday party, most of our familys and friends live near London way, so we thought if we held his party at Jase's mums house in reading it would save everyone the money of having to travel up here so soon after xmas, plus his mums house is big enough to hold everyone. But my nan and dad have said they will not be coming coz they dont want to sit with jase's mum. I had to sit with my dads girlfriend who i HATE with a passion at my neices party, i didnt want to but i did it for my sister and neice, cant belive they wont do the same for me and Coby :( PLus now the godparants have said they cant come either, so either im right to be upset coz none is making hte effort, or im expecting far to much of people. Im considering just cancling it and staying here for his birthday.

Plus, my baby urge has come back very strong, but there is no way we can try coz of our money sitation, plus im still bleeding.

And the bleeding is another thing getting me down, its been 50 + days now and im so drained, just want to over with.

Jase is working nights/evenings alot again lately and i really dont like sitting in on my own all the time.

meh, sorry, had a big whinge there, feeling very sorry for myself right now, should try to focas on the things i have got i guess, just hard right now, im really unhappy.

xx

AW massive hugs to you hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are so well prepared i haven't even thought of Amy and Jack birthday yet, better get my skates on!!

As for money i know exactly how you feel, i am being asked left right and center for money and can't afford to hand any over but i am determined not to let it spoil our christmas!

Hope you feel better soon hun :D

Oh hun, sending you a lot of :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: from here.

Money problems are always really devasting and it is not very nice from your family to turn down the invitation! Family members are always difficult to handle :roll:

Enjoy Christmas time and all the best for the New Year!!!

Awww hun, sorry you are feeling like crap at the mo. It is unfair of your family not to make an effort for Cobys birthday when you have clearly made an effort for them. (Cant believe he's nearly one by the way, where does time go?)

Try to stay positive hun and enjoy your christmas :hugs:
xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sorry you are so down hun. Families can be such a pain t times. Hope you you have a good christmas and everything works out for you in he new year.

Aww Layla, I am sorry to hear your having a shit time just now. You know where I am if you need a chat :hugs:

Try not to let life get you down!

I know it's easier said than done, but try your best to enjoy Xmas and the New Year.

maybe 2007 will be better for you and your family.

Tam and I have had a really tough year and living 2.5hours from where I work don't help!!

Good luck in 2007.

aaaaaawwww hunny that must be so hard for u big hugs for u :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: v

Aww that is totally tight of your nan and dad. They should accept the fact that you're the most important one and therefore put up with people they dont like just like you have done so for them.

Sometimes familys can be so selfish and petty :roll: Try not to let it get you down Layla (((((((hugs))))))))

Thanks guys.

Things went from bad to worse last night, cant really explain on here tho.

xx

Layla,

Sorry to hear lifes so bad for you at the mo.

Hope 2007 is a better year.

Thanks for the SS pressie!

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"