Need a TTC buddy in same situation-1st time- cycle day 13

lynn3035

Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to find someone to go through this with me to help support each other! I am 28 my dh is 39. We have been ttc to 1 year and just went to the obgyn. He is due for testing next week and I have to do an hsg in about 2 weeks after I get my af(maybe I won't-who knows:) My cycles are very normal 28 days and I have been doing an opk the last 3 months that comes up + on day 14 or 15. I am currently cycle day 13.

Hi Lynn
I think I've a very simular cycle to you. I wrote 29 days but it is actually 28 days and on fertility friend I'm averaging as ovulating around day 15.

I'm 29, DH is 32 on the day I'm due af...hopefully I'll be making him a daddy again.

DD is 2.5 and DS is 5.5 almost 6 and asking for a baby in the house, saying 'why is the room in your tummy empty' :'( he came out with that himself.

Hey Temg-
Yea I think we are similar cycles. Lets buddy up this month- I know the 2ww is though for me. I am about to ovulate either tomorrow or Tuesday. I am doing opk this month so we will see. My dh and mine 2 year anniversary is Tuesday so hopefully the opk comes back positive on Tuesday, that would make the day all that much better:)

Hi Lynn
I think I've a very simular cycle to you. I wrote 29 days but it is actually 28 days and on fertility friend I'm averaging as ovulating around day 15.

I'm 29, DH is 32 on the day I'm due af...hopefully I'll be making him a daddy again.

DD is 2.5 and DS is 5.5 almost 6 and asking for a baby in the house, saying 'why is the room in your tummy empty' :'( he came out with that himself.

Oh that would be lovely!

I'm finding the time around O hard as DH always has a lot of work on, for the next 2 months he will be away during O. Tomorrow he is in work from 8am- midnight and no way he'll be up for dtd! I think tonight is our last chance trying to catch the egg this month. I have a lot of O pain this evening so I imagine I'll O in the next few hours and then it's the waiting game! I have 1 test hidden in the back of the wardrobe. One of the FR that you can test 5 days early with but I am determined to hold out!

Yea, that does make it tough when either party is not as available. If you are having ov pains today though I would think tonight would be a great time....I bet your egg is getting ready to release and if yall bd'ed tonight it sounds like they would meet at the perfect time.
We will have to encourage each other to hold out on testing. I am so impatient when it comes to not testing, but this month I am going to try and wait till my af is due!

Oh that would be lovely!

I'm finding the time around O hard as DH always has a lot of work on, for the next 2 months he will be away during O. Tomorrow he is in work from 8am- midnight and no way he'll be up for dtd! I think tonight is our last chance trying to catch the egg this month. I have a lot of O pain this evening so I imagine I'll O in the next few hours and then it's the waiting game! I have 1 test hidden in the back of the wardrobe. One of the FR that you can test 5 days early with but I am determined to hold out!

I was really really inpatient with DS and DD, I tested positive early with both, DS a week before af was due and dd 4 days before af was due. I will try and hold out, purely because the tests cost €16.50 for 2. It this isn't out month I'm going to get some over the internet instead.

I used them so much through pregnancy also as I had a few miscarriages before both for them so was very anxious. My DH is currently doing post grads in ultrasound for his job so I'll let him practice on me if we get that far and save on the tests.

I am jealous that your dh does ultrasounds.....if I ever got a bfp I would love to utilize that all the time. The tests are expensive I know. I have never had a miscarriage so I can understand you wanted to test all the time. I hopefully will get a +opk tomorrow morning!!

Didn't have my temp rise this morning and have lots of OV pain. I hopefully will O in the next hour or so (I always know as the pain goes immediately). definately won't be :sex: tonight, we are both shattered!! Definately a sign we need to get fitter!:dohh:

Got a +opk this morning! Hope to :sex: later today after dh gets home from work. Kinda weird though haven't really had an ewcm....who knows?

:happydance::happydance: go for it girl!
sending babydust to you tonight!

I noticed I haven't had much EWCM the last few cycles, tried EPO but didn't notice a difference. If this isn't our month I think I will try preseed next month to help the swimmers along.

Good luck to you too!! We use pre-seed and I really like it. I don't use the recommended amount because I find it a little too much. This is my 2nd month using it and just used it today! :thumbup:

I made a mistake with my chart!!! so annoyed! I got a proper + OPK last night then 2 hours later O pain started and kept me up all night and finally subsided at 11am and now feeling bruised!! DH said he was too tired last night which just left me feeling sad and sorry for myself and kept me awake until 3am. He just doesn't understand that I put so much into those 2 weeks coming up to O and then having to let it go and flush it all down the toilet when he in reality make no changes to his lifestyle, doesn't have to think about CM or temps or POAS. He was really mad this morning for me being sad and keeps on about next month and me getting pregnant so easily forgetting we actually had a proper sex life when I got pregnant with my 2, we were never too tired for sex!

Sorry need to rant, my heart just feels broken.

Feel free to vent! So sorry you made a mistake- at least you still got a +opk. I understand your frustration about your dh- mine has done that to me too before. The only thing I can suggest is when it is a neutral time(i.e. before O or after af) to talk to him and tell him/show him how much work you put into tracking your cycle leading up to o. Maybe then he would understand that is it is really important. Guys just dont understand that it become so much of a womens like trying to track everything and they just dont get it. Don't get too down sometimes on months that you think you totally missed something unexpected happens. :winkwink:

I made a mistake with my chart!!! so annoyed! I got a proper + OPK last night then 2 hours later O pain started and kept me up all night and finally subsided at 11am and now feeling bruised!! DH said he was too tired last night which just left me feeling sad and sorry for myself and kept me awake until 3am. He just doesn't understand that I put so much into those 2 weeks coming up to O and then having to let it go and flush it all down the toilet when he in reality make no changes to his lifestyle, doesn't have to think about CM or temps or POAS. He was really mad this morning for me being sad and keeps on about next month and me getting pregnant so easily forgetting we actually had a proper sex life when I got pregnant with my 2, we were never too tired for sex!

Sorry need to rant, my heart just feels broken.

Thanks lynn, you've brought a(nother) tear to my eyes, it really helps to have somene at the same stage you are at and also understands where I'm coming from. I will talk to DH, He said we would really try this month when I got AF last month so when af comes again and he says the same I will have to make myself a bit clearer. ie if I"m going to do what I can he will have to also as there really isn't any point in one of us doing everything for the other one to bow out at the last hurdle.

How are you today?
Was this your first month using OPK's?

DH was in such better form last night and we talked everything out and feeling better and positive today, even :sex: , you never know we may not have missed the egg! hopefully!!

So glad yall got to bd last night and glad you talked to him and got everything worked out. I bet you all were not too late, but had perfect timing.
No, I have used opk's the last 3 months. I am feeling good I am 2 dpo and trying not to symptom spot. Even those these next 2 weeks I get so impatient I also love being able to just think that I am pregnant you know what I mean? Its just the idea that for the next 2 weeks it just might be. Hope you are feeling well:)

Definately know what you mean, after I thought I had O on day 10 I found myself being more careful with lifting and pushing myself in case I had precious cargo on board! I LOVE my baths but not having any just in case. Trying not to symptom spot which should be fine for the next week but I just know I won't eb able to help myself after that!!:dohh:

How are you today?
What day do you think you will test on if at all? I'm going to try and hold out until the 8th at least.

Exhausted for no apparent reason other than a lack of caffeine today, when dd went for her nap at 3 I lay down with her and only woke up at 5.30

Hey! Sorry I did not message back yesterday. How are you feeling? Feeling good about this cycle?

I am doing good.... I am very moody which is odd for me because I usually don't become moody till like 3 days before af and I have lots of creamy cm. Thats about it though. Feel good just don't want to get my hopes up though. My dh and I are going out with another couple for dinner tomorrow night and I can't decide if I should have a glass of wine or not:)

Oh and I think I am going to test next Monday I think that would be the 8th also! Same day maybe we both could get a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->