Need a TTC buddy in same situation-1st time- cycle day 13

Oh no, sorry about BFN, I saw you had posted and was so excited thinking you may have got a bfp.

I feel fine, my stomach,really really low down, feels sore like my trousers are pressing on it even though they aren't, nothing else. I did an OPK this morning and it was positive. DH says he won't believe it until I miss af and he sees 'proper lines' without having to squint.

Oh no, sorry about BFN, I saw you had posted and was so excited thinking you may have got a bfp.

I feel fine, my stomach,really really low down, feels sore like my trousers are pressing on it even though they aren't, nothing else. I did an OPK this morning and it was positive. DH says he won't believe it until I miss af and he sees 'proper lines' without having to squint.

Well the :witch: got me last night! I am so sad, but ready to move on to another cycle I guess. I am going to start temping this month as I ever never dont it and maybe it will help.

I am so happy for you thought! Are you feeling any different?

Lynn, I'm so so sorry, I really am, I was really hoping this was going to be your month. Big big hugs and all my best wishes for next month.

I feel no different. doctor confirmed it and did my blood tests today, I feel af pains, I just hope I'm not going to loose this baby.

Get some rest today and I hope you feel better soon. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->