Need a TTC buddy in same situation-1st time- cycle day 13

I'm not sure how I feel. I don't think this will be our cycle but obviously would be over the moon if it is.
Lots of Cream CM is what I had with DD, I thought I had thrush!!!

My back is aching and although not a pregnancy symtom, for me it is 'af' type pains as my uterus is tilted/retorverted ie back to front so I get the pains in my back so I am curious as to why! I also got this with DD and thought it was a UTI as I remember getting a kidney infection ebfore and my back was killing me!

It should be too early for all these symptoms though! :D Just hoping!!

Me too! Just hoping! I always have to tell myself at this point when I try to symptom spot that its really too early to have symptoms. Implementation for both of us since were on the same cycle should be around Monday!

Well I'm in bits today!! my temp has jup almost a degree so may actually have a uti brewing!! I rang DH at work and said I have back ache, feel sick and dizzy and have mild belly ache and he said 'you are pregnant' I told him , I'm only a few days post ovulation and so no chance these are pregnancy symptoms and of course he brought up the 'remember the last time you hade a "uti", you put yourself on anti biotics and you were pregnant the whole time!, it's probably twins!' (I was pregnant with twins before and lost them, I still don't remember feeling like this!)

I really think this is a uti though, I don't remember feeling this unwell. Boobs are tingling also, but so is other places on my skin which I thin is a temperature (althought it's the same as this morning, I suppose I could take some paracetamol/tylenol and see if temp changes, if it comes down then I know it was a temperature!)

How are you feeling today? Do you think it is a UTI?? Dh's always remember stuff you don't so maybe he is right! Just take it a day at a time.

I go tomorrow to have my cycle day 21 blood work done. I hope my progesterone levels are high!

fingers crossed for you today!!

Felt much better yesterday, must have just been a virus but it sure reminded me of pregnancy sickness! back pain also eased. Getting more CM and do have some nipple tenderness, which I only realised after dd banged herself off them. My temp came down to it's normal again.

When will you get the results?

Sounds like you have a few symptoms how exciting!! How are you feeling today? I don't really have any symptoms other than slightly tender bbs and lots of creamy cm. I did my blood test yesterday and will know in a couple of days what my progesterone levels are. Just a waiting game for both of us now:)

I caved yesterday and stupidly did a HPT. I tested early on my 2 and both I got BFP at least 5 day before af was due and figured an FRER was even more sensitive so could pick it up. needless to say it was a BFN.

I was so nervouse waiting for the result and so disappointed even knowing it was going to be BFN. It was a wake up call to how desparatly I want this to be our month.

I really need to decide what to do next month, whether to spend another month with all the effort or take a break.

I am having vivid dreams every night which I normally only get the night before af, but I think it is anxiety related. My DS is in the middle of Autism assessments and his part 2 is on friday so I assume it's all anxiety related to that and ttc pressure.

How are you doing?

Hey.....Sorry you got a bfn...it is early though. I was just looking at your chart and it looks good....steady high temps. I read your journal and did not realize you had a son with aspergers. I am a special ed teacher and have many children with autism including aspergers. We do all the evaluations on them so although I don't know how they do things over there let me know if you need any advice on anything when it comes to school and stuff. I know sometimes the whole process can be confusing and the teachers tend to throw things at you that you aren't sure about.

Anyways....I am now 9 dpo and have no symptoms really. This is my 1st so I wish I had something to compare it too. I am just not feeling good about it....wish I had some symptoms to make me feel like something is happening. If it doesn't happen this month I have to go in for a hsg where they inject the dye in you and make sure nothing is blocked and I really dont want to have that procedure done. I'll just be patient.

What a coincidence! DS is almost 6 and was only picked up when my DD was unnecessarily referred to SALT. the therapist picked DS up. He had a 3 hour OT assessment and 8 additional sessions of OT and she is convinced he is on the spectrum and specifically Aspergers.
WE are in the middle of a multi-disciplinary assessment. We've had a social worker visit him at home, OT went to school and saw him in school, outside playing (commented on how sociable he was, I nearly fell off the chair) and in resource teaching. He has OT assessment and SALT assessment this week and cognitive and ADOS next week with our interview.

DH is so against anything 'ASD', so he has 'fixed' the answers the social worker asked us, he will do the same with the sensory profile and when we are interviewed by the psychologist. I spoke with the social worker and she said she had already picked up on the text book responses from DH.
Finding it so so so hard, as I'm stuck between my DH and my child. After each assessment so far there have been huge rows, so I'm even more anxious. :'(

HOw are things today? I'm not feeling very positive myself that this is our month but still having tons of vivid dreams!!

Sorry I have not written you back sooner. I read your post about your ds. Its all so hard when it comes to diagnosing. If they are observing him and he is social that is good at least he is not so far into the spectrum that he will not speak to other or interact. I know many Asbergers kids that have gone on to have perfectly normal lives. We don't have SALT here so not sure what that is, but just go through the whole process but if you dont see something that they do or you don't agree with something dont be afraid to speak up- it is after all your son! As far as your dh I don't think there is anything you can do there except give honest answers and not fixed answers and let him do whatever. I understand feeling in the middle though...so sorry:(

I feel weird today- well not right now but earlier. I woke up and had a few very mild cramps(unusual), and felt very very slightly nauseous while doing my morning yoga. Now I am just very emotional for no real reason. Don't want to test yet b/c I just don't know.
You don't feel like this was a good month for yall? Have any physical symptoms other than the dreams??

Sorry, SALT is Speech And Language Therapy. I think they are look for tones in his voice and his accent changes and how he uses language, also DS doesn't tolerate texture, everything is mashed into mashed potatoes.

Your symptoms sound good. Once I bent over in a friends house, stood up and was slightly dizzy and mildly nauseated for a few seconds and I said 'phew, I haven't felt like that since I was pregnant, she asked are you?, I said I don't think so, she waved a spare test in front of me, did it, I was, but unfortunately I lost it a day later, not sure if it was a m/c or chemical because AF was still 6 days late.

well temps and cm are consistent so that's a good sign I suppose. But I have found that my symptoms hit with a bang at 5,5 wks, I'll have nothing literally one min and then the wave of nausea takes over and I spend the next weeks/months praying to god via a direct line down the toilet.

Yea most of our kids at school have texture issues. Have you ever looked into a gluten free diet for him? The reason I ask is a lot of the kids at school with autism are on this diet and the parents say it helps---not sure though.
Yea I know girls always want to feel symptoms in the 2ww and then you get them and dont want them anymore. TTC is funny I guess like that. I just don't know what is better to feel ya know? To feel lots of symptoms to make myself think I am preg. or not to feel any and then maybe its the real deal.

I tested this morning, It's a BFP, only got it 3 mins ago. I can't believe it! I really really can't believe it.

Pease, please god you will be joining me.

OH my gosh!!! I am so happy for you!! See you thought you were out this month and you got your BFP- How exciting!!!

I didn't want to waste a test yet so I used a OPK as a test this morning, but got nothing. Not feeling too good about it.

So so so happy for you!

Thanks Lynn,
I did an OPK yesterday and nothing, not even an evap line so just assumed that's me out again. It would be so wonderful if you were pregnant this month! imagine ttc together and then growing bumps together. I have to thread cautiously, I've had so many losses I just hope this one sticks.

I understand about being cautious but at the same time I hope you are so excited!!

That makes me feel better about your OPK....I got a tiny faint line, but that doesn't mean anything. I just really don't have any symptoms except slightly sore bbs. But I also dont really have any PMS symptoms so we will see. My af is suppose to start Monday so I might test Monday.

So excited for you!

Hey! How are you feeling today- How was your ds evaluation yesterday?? I feel a little more nauseous today and tired today. I am still too scared of getting a BFN so I am waiting for Monday I think or MAYBE tomorrow. We'll see!

It went great, they said they do see Autistic traits but not that many, it will depend on when the team get together and discuss his case. One thing that keeps coming up over and over is he is exceptionally intelligent and very socialable and his eye contact is very very poor. I feel slightly nauseated this evening, hard to say if I would feel like this anyway. I think if I lay down I would feel reflux-y and if I was doing something right now I probably wouldn't notice, its after eating I seem to be taking a long time to digest food. Hard to know.

Well, I have my fingers and toes crossed and a little prayer said for you so hopefully have covered all bases!

Sometimes I hate when teachers see a child that doesn't make good eye contact and are so fast to assume its autism...ya know?

This morning I woke up and got a BFN... I was so disappointed. I also woke up to af cramps so I thought af was going to start today even though its not suppose to start till tomorrow. The cramps lasted about an hour and then went away which is kinda unusual. I guess I am still in it till af!

How do you feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"