Need a TTC Buddy - TTC#1 with PCOS

ecmcd

Reaction score
I am looking for a buddy that is going though a similar situation as I am. I am 29 and in my first month TTC. I have PCOS and do not have periods unless brought on by provera. Started Clomid this month (Nov) on CD 3-7. Had HSG on Friday and still in pain :(. I am not very far along with all of this TTC stuff and already confused. Should I get an RE? Any other "tricks" I should be doing? I figure 2 heads are better than 1 and with our DHs (or whomever is with us along the journey), we can hopefully get to BFPs faster! Thanks!

I am looking for a buddy that is going though a similar situation as I am. I am 29 and in my first month TTC. I have PCOS and do not have periods unless brought on by provera. Started Clomid this month (Nov) on CD 3-7. Had HSG on Friday and still in pain :(. I am not very far along with all of this TTC stuff and already confused. Should I get an RE? Any other "tricks" I should be doing? I figure 2 heads are better than 1 and with our DHs (or whomever is with us along the journey), we can hopefully get to BFPs faster! Thanks!

Hi!
I'm 22 and TTC#2. I have PCOS. I tried clomid, and after several failed cycles was put on metformin. I got pregnant the first try,but sadly lost the baby to a miscarriage. It was an RE that finally gave me my answers, so if your doctor is not up to your hopes than I would definitely see an RE.

Have you started using opk's? Those are awesome!!!

Wishing you tons and tons of baby dust!

yes, i have an opk that i am using now. It is the clear blue easy one and it has said that the levels were in the middle (not the low and not peak) for the past 5 days. I havent ovulated in 2 years so my GYN is hoping that we can get me to do that. I have been on and off of metformin a few times and am on 2000 mg now. Hopefully that will help. Did you have some trouble with the first pregnancy as well?

Lots of baby dust to you too!!

Hoping that the doc can get that ovulation started. My DD took us 6 months, but I was also smaller back then. The clomid over stimulated my ovaries, but it may work WONDERFUL for you. My doc said it was odd that it did that to me. Hopefully it will work.

I see you live in MO? I used to live there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->